Monday, March 19, 2012

Red Orange Object Seen Flying Over Sheboygan Wisconsin

 
Date:  March 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I saw a fireball looking object last night March 18, 2012  I'm thinking it was around 10:30 p.m. My girlfriend and I pulled up in front of our home and it just caught my eye. Up ahead in the sky, in northern direction of me.

Above I see a red/orange round orb looking light, from a far distance. At first it looked like a ball of flame, but real bright. Then it seemed to be getting closer and bigger.

Then I was thinking it was a plane and then a  helicopter because at times it would get real bright, like a bright white light.

I than asked my girlfriend to look, and I said, do you see that? What the heck is it? She was like OMG, what is that?

She was thinking it was a meteoroid coming towards the earth or something. Then there was a split moment as it was hovering around, it looked as it was all red. It was big and it just looked like a big red orb, I guess you can say.

I don't know, it all just seemed to happen in a little amount of time. I didn’t get look at it as long as I wish I had, and in the process I was trying to get it on video with my phone, but that didn’t work out so well.

By the time I was getting the focus on my camera, the object in the sky was getting smaller and smaller and disappeared into the clouds. I just couldn't believe my eyes after it happened.

I said to my girlfriend, I think we seen a UFO or something. I asked her again, you seen that right, and she was all like no I didn't see nothing, but it seemed she just wanted to forget about it.

I will never forget it because I know for a fact I seen something and it was not something normal. I know it wasn't.  It was there and I seen it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Patrick Kirchner said...

My wife and I just spotted something out our west looking patio window. It was a bright orange/red solid light, moving like an airplane or helicopter. We often get helicopters flying over our house as the hospital is one block away. We both went outside and watched this thing fly silently over our house and continue northbound. Not a sound, completely silent, not a single blinking light, it just kept going north until we couldn't see it any more. (10 minutes later) A second one just went by. With the first one we were just dumbfounded and didn't think to grab a camera.
After the second one showed we couldn't find the video camera. I found it now, but we'll see if there's a third, probably won't be.

Williams2261 said...

Hello patrick.
Thank you for your comment and giving me your story of what you seen..It seems that we have seen the same object around the same time and same night.
I also don't live far from the hospital. I have lived around north 8th street area for quite some time. So I am also used to seen helicopers flying around the area.

When I first seen the object i also tought it was a helicopter. But my girlfriend and i sat there and watched the object and we came to the coclusion for shure it was not that.

We were just wondering if anybody ealse has seen it. We were saying to eachother we couldn't be the only ones somebody ealse had to see it and now we know there is other witnesses.

Thank you again patrick.

R.Williams