Sunday, March 25, 2012

Orange Light Falling From The Sky Over The State Of New York

 
Date:  March 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:00 a.m.
 
Hey, I was just doing a Google search on "orange light falling from the sky" and happened across your page, three nights ago (3/22/2012) I saw what I first thought was a meteor like object falling from the sky.
 
The object looked much larger than any other stars in the sky and had an orange color, I witnessed it fall from the sky for about 10 seconds before it vanished into nothing. I have no clue what I saw, but have been very curious since that day.
 
I just wished I could have recorded it. The time in which this took place was about 12:00 a.m. New York time. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

MACAVELII said...

I just saw the same shit in Idaho between caldwell and new plymoth!! 1 20 am