Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Round Bright White Light Falling From The Sky Seen Just Passed Circleville Ohio

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:30 a.m.
 
I was driving up SR23 towards Columbus this morning from Chillicothe around 6:30 a.m. After I passed Circleville, there was a round bright white light that at first, I thought was a plane falling out of the NW sky. 

It seemed to just fall straight down. It was fast! I thought that it was a plane since Rickenbacker AFB is nearby, but it just disappeared into the horizon.

Have there been any other sightings? 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning March 22, 2012 around 7 am my daughter was sitting with her children waiting for the bus when she called me very excited saying a bright white light feel straight down from the sky. I ask her to size it and she said some thing a little larger than a washing machine.......we live in Pavo GA and that is very south almost to teh Florida line near Valdosta.

johnathon said...

I saw the same thing in Shreveport,LA. Not far from the downtown airport. Thought it was a plane crashing. It didnt seem to be like a UFO though.