Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ball Of Green Light Spotted Traveling Downward Seen Outside Addison Illinois

 
Date: March 21, 2012 
Time:  Approx: 5:15 a.m.
 
I was amazed at having seen this early this a.m. and was telling my office staff about it when they Googled it. Very surprised to see others have seen this in the past.
 
My best description is, it was a ball of green light smaller than a soccer ball and larger than a baseball traveling downward very fast and only lasted about 4 seconds. At approximately 5:15 a.m.
 
I was traveling north on route 53 toward Addison, IL at approximately the intersection of 53 and Harrison (Lombard, IL).  My wife was with me and she witnessed it too.
Please advise if you have any further information regarding this. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: