Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light Spotted Over Warren Ohio

 
Date:  March 17, 2012
Time:  8:15 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out walking my dog about 8:15 p.m. Saturday night 3/17/12 when out of the west I saw a orange ball of light moving roughly west to east.
 
The orange ball then changed direction and started heading north. Their was no sound and the object seem to be traveling quite fast. I called my wife to come see it because it was something I have never seen before, but she was to slow and the object was gone by the time she came out.
 
The orange light did not flash at all. Very interesting to see.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this happened again over champion ohio. my brother has a video of it on his cell phone. i was not home at the time. it happened between 7 and 10pm. there were 12 of the lights. his video looked like this one i found online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZoCehew-iE&feature=related

there we 12 orange lights, and an airplane was headed straight for them before they all disappeared. they seem to float at some times and fly very fast at others.

Anonymous said...

I seen the same thing tonight 12/24/12 around 9:30 10:00 near howland corners the first one disappeared thena second one came I am 100% sure that they were not air plains and was scared shitless because it seem like the second one was watching me.