Sunday, March 25, 2012

Unknown Orange Colored Object/Lights Seen In The Sky Over Dayton Ohio

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  8:25 p.m.
 
I noticed a strange orange orb of light in Dayton, Ohio on 03/24/12 at 8:25 p.m. It was in the southern sky travelling very slowly from west to east. There was no sound.  
 
It was flying about the same height that a helicopter would fly and was about the same size, or slightly larger that a helicopter would be as it is flying in the sky.
 
It then slowly seemed to fizzle out and disappear into thin air.  
 
I have been searching this sighting online and it appears that there were sightings in various locations around the world of the same type of sighting.
 
Most intriguing to me was a reported sighting in Missouri around 1/2 to 1 hour before my sighting.  
 
Missouri is a couple of states to the SW of me. This sighting could not have been a meteor as it was travelling too slowly. My kids and boyfriend saw it as well. 
 
I live in a residential neighborhood and saw it as I getting into my car outside of my house. I would love to have some sort of explanation of this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: