Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bright Orange Red Objects Spotted Over Sheboygan Wisconsin

 
Date:  March 18, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Hello, I just found and read this article: http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2012/03/red-orange-object-seen-flying-over.html

My wife and I also saw this/these objects. The first one was just before 10:00 p.m. and the 2nd one was about 10 minutes later flying the same trajectory. Here's my full description from that night.

"My wife and I just spotted something out our west looking patio window. It was a bright orange/red solid light, moving like an airplane or helicopter. We often get helicopters flying over our house as the hospital is one block away.
 
We both went outside and watched this thing fly silently over our house and continue northbound.
 
Not a sound, completely silent, not a single blinking light, it just kept going north until we couldn't see it any more. (10 minutes later) A second one just went by.
With the first one, we were just dumbfounded and didn't think to grab a camera. After the second one showed we couldn't find the video camera. I found it now, but we'll see if there's a third, probably won't be."

I contacted a local police scanner enthusiast and asked if he had heard any reports and this is what he said: Sheboygan night scanner said: "yeah I got 2 other reports of it. Cops got a call of it too, none of us know what it is and the FAA has no reports on radar." Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: