Sunday, August 12, 2012

Orange Lights Frighten Witnesses Seen Flying Over Bellingham Washington (Picture)


Date:  August 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

The lights were right over the bay by my house. I have pictures. It was freaky and my kids were screaming. A lot of people saw them.

Additional Information and Photos:

I took them with my Android phone. I was so stunned that I wasn't sure what I was seeing.

I should have taken some video, but oh well. It was approximately 11:30 p.m. and we all went out to watch the meteor showers and then these many lights appeared.

Many lights to begin with, then they circled and then some left and others hovered and then left as well, it was very strange.

There was no sound coming from them, no sound until my 9 year old nephew started screaming with terror.


Strange stuff in the skies last night for sure, let me know if you get hem. I just sent them to you from my phone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the exact same thing driving down the guide Meridian about 1 month ago. I nearly crashed my car watching them get closer together, move apart and slowly and quietly hover away. I have never been so shocked!

Michael Rosales said...

Very interesting stuff!! What are the strange lights that mysterious hover around our little mountain town we call home!!! Very shocking mystery

Lena O. said...

I saw something similar today at about 5:20 pm on 512 in washington. I was getting onto the freeway on ramp frim Canyon rd. As I got onto the freeway I saw 12 flickering orange lights howering above maybe 100 ft in the sky. I drove directly under them. Other cars slowed down on the highway. I got a terrible picture of them. I have no idea what I saw.