Sunday, August 12, 2012

7 Round Red/Yellow/Orange Colored Lights Over Port St Lucie Florida


Date:  August 11, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.

Dear Brian, last night around 9:30 p.m. my wife and I were at the south west of Port St Lucie.

We saw around 7 of those lights traveling north west. The lights were round red/yellow/orange color, no sound.

For all know reason I had problems to record this event on my phone.

Maybe I was too nervous, because I have never seen anything like that. 

I was able to take a couple of short videos and pictures, 6 in total.

They were traveling in a group but no formation moving front/back and sides.

There was another light farther away from the group but,  moving in the same direction. 


 Glad to share this information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

melpeople said...

I saw a large, single, reddish orange ball in the sky near Eagan, MN at approximately 10:30 p.m. tonight, Sept 8, 2012. I first saw the object approaching from the west at about about 40 degrees above the horizon...over rooftops. My wife, daughter and grandkids saw it as well. It seemed to shift to a south-easterly direction. For the three minutes or so I could see it, it never changed colors and appeared to maintain its speed. It's speed seemed to be a bit slower than the planes landing and taking off at the airport which is nearby. I've never seen anything like this.