Sunday, August 12, 2012

30 To 40 Bright Orange Lights Flying Over Chicago Illinois


Date:  August 11, 2012
Time:  8:55 p.m.

My Mom was in the yard and started to yell to me. I was in the basement.

I thought someone was robbing the backyard. I ran out, and she said look up and I saw 30-40 bright orange lights hovering in a circular formation moving slowly from the north to southwest.

It must have lasted near 4 minutes. I ran in after 10 seconds thinking this must be a UFOs sighting. I never seen anything like this! I ran in to find camera to no avail. These light reminded me of a group of orange fireflies, but were very bright and circular moving.

I have no idea, but the meteor shower was tonight said the news and all air traffic in Chicago was closed said the news over Chicago because President was visiting his home this weekend in Chicago.

Also I did not hear any sound emanating from the cluster of orange lights nor did my Mother.
                 
Someone in southwest suburb on the computer also says they seen a similar cluster of flying orange lights. Anyone else? I never seen anything like this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

b owsley said...

We saw them too, we were watching a movie with about 300 neighbors at Winnemac Park in Ravenswood, I looked to the South and started noticing the orange lights they looked like a firework in reverse and very slow, they just kept coming for about 2 minutes, everyone wrote it off as just some airplane, but they were flying too close and some of the lights almost touched while gaining flight. I looked to the Western horizon after they left my visual in the South... I didn't see anything they went straight up