Monday, August 13, 2012

24 Red And White UFOs Make Unusual Maneuvers In The Sky Over San Clemente California


Date:  September 21, 2005
Time:  Approx: Starting around 8:00 p.m.

I too had a sighting of at least a couple dozen UFOs flying in dizzying speeds all around the sky above our home in San Clemente on September 21, 2005. I saw them first while up on my balcony.

I screamed for my husband to hurry up to the balcony to see them. He and I were in shock at how many there were. They were red in color and then some turning white and going into a circular formation and standing still while all the others stayed red and flew around in crazy fast motion, but never bumping into each other.

Suddenly I saw a neighbor walking his 2 dogs below us. I yelled down to him to look up at the UFOs in the sky zipping around us. At first he laughed at me, but when he looked up he too saw all the red lights zipping around and he couldn't believe it either!

All he could say was, "there sure is a lot of traffic up there!" My husband said "they are so close you could hear them." So I stopped yelling out (Oh my God - Oh my God) and listened.

They were making such a quiet sound. My husband described it as a low hum, but I described it as a low vibration.

Today I was doing a Google search of UFO sightings in San Clemente California and found others that have seen sightings in that town too. I wonder what's up with that town?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: