Tuesday, January 1, 2013

3 Orange/Red Lights Crossing The Sky Over Jacksonville Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  12:04 a.m.

In Jacksonville, FL.  on New Years 12:04 a.m. I witnessed 3 orange and reddish glowing aircraft or UFO's in the sky flying east to west at 12:04 a.m. January 1st, 2013.

I was looking for fireworks, and spotted these strange glowing objects moving slowly.

Two of them merged almost in tandem with each other like they might crash, but separated again.

Due to tall Pines, I could not see if the 3rd one, had a partner ship as well. These were no planes I have ever seen.I ran inside and got my husband, he saw them too. It was so strange and bizarre.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Deltona, Fl and witnessed 2 of them. I was also looking at fireworks and noticed them. They were traveling super fast! These things were definitely not planes! It was like a giant ball of fire! I actually recorded it but bc it was so dark you can't see much.

Unknown said...

saw one orange glow last night in port saint lucie fl thought a plane was on fire my husband my two sisters and my daughter saw it then it just dissapeared in the sky very weird this was a little after the ball dropped on new years eve

Anonymous said...

My gf and I seen the same thing in compton,CA at 1am pacific time...four bright red lights