Friday, January 4, 2013

Black Colored Disc Shaped UFO Seen In The Sky From Campbell California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  1:38 a.m.

Hello, I live in Campbell, CA. I was out on my front patio NYE (January 1, 2013 at this point) watching the skies for strange lights at 1:38 a.m.
I tend to see "strange" lights often hovering over the Cupertino quarry, or heading to and from Cruz and Santa Clara (city).

So I saw a disk at about a 35 degrees angle, dark squares around it, and lights flashing off it. The lights caused a reflection off the disc which made it appear to be a black object, but definitely a disc.

Hope this information helps you. The only reason why I pay close attention is because a grey/silver triangle flew directly over my head at 500 feet! I filed a report with MUFON about it. This event was 12/15/2011. I will never forget it.

The sad truth is that if we really don't want to know the truth, we shouldn't look up.

For me, its too late.

Let me know if you want any other information, details or contact information from our local MUFON rep.

Thanks, (and before you think it, your not crazy. They are in our skies at low range all the time).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: