Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blue Object Streaks Through The Sky Seen From Allentown Pennsylvania


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.

I live in Allentown pa and last night on my way to my moms 60th surprise Birthday party around 6:30 p.m. (but can't be certain of exact time) I also saw this blue streak of light through the sky.

Today I decided to look into it because it was no "standard" or normal shooting star.

Any explanations as of yet? I'm a little under the weather, but can give further detail, thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: