Monday, December 3, 2007

Chino, California Round Bright White Objects

Posted: December 3, 2007

Date: November 25, 2007
Time: 4:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round bright white objects.
Weather Conditions: Overcast - Cloudy.

Description: As I was leaving for work at 4:30am - I noticed 2 - bright circular lights in the sky above me. It seemed to be above the clouds - and they were chasing each other - at a very high rate of speed. They were going in circles and back & forth - appearing to be playing. I wasn't quite sure what it was....I tried to video tape it with my phone - but it did not come out. I proceeded to leave my house - heading on the 60 fwy going west and noticed there were other
people slowing down to look at the lights as well. Then all of a sudden - the lights just disappeared. Does anybody know what this
was ?? Possibly a UFO ?

TV/Radio Did not report it.

*Report On Main Site: Chino, California Round Bright White Objects*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: