Thursday, December 27, 2007

Concord, California Low Flying Massive Platform (UFO)

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Early Summer of 1968 Time: Evening

Message: I was fourteen years old, living in Concord California at the time. It was the early summer of 1968. I was walking home through an open field, like I had done may times before. The field was about four acres square. There were a few old walnut trees and a couple rows of almond trees off to the far corner. Jack Rabbits were everywhere. On one side of the field was a freeway off ramp that funneled down to a flashing yellow signal light, then split into a two lane road. On the other side of the field, was a gravel road and beyond that, horse pastures and a grade school playground.

It was about 10:00 pm and the sky was clear that night, you could easily spot the north star and the big dipper. For whatever reason it was, I looked up and the sky was black, the stars had disappeared. At first I didn't notice the huge object hovering silently some two hindered feet above my head. I remember seeing the lights that moved from side to side, they flickered like tiny stars against the massive platform. It started to slowly move forward, without a sound, to glide like that of a great searay. It was then I could make out the outline, the shape of a triangle. I don't remember being afraid, I don't remember it going out of site . I just remember being home and telling my parents about what I had just seen, and that we should call somebody. They never did.

My Mother thought it may have been a new type of aircraft the government was working on over at Travis Airforce Base. Which was about forty maybe fifty miles north of us. The US was at war with North Vietnam and it was not uncommon to see large transport planes and the occasional fighter jet every so often in the skies over the Concord area, so I let it go at that.

I am now fifty two years old and the events of that night are still unsettling to me. At the time I didn't think about UFOs and I had never heard of a triangle shaped spaceship. Now, with all of the new evidence about UFOs, Television specials and the talk of triangle shaped space craft, it's hard for me to dismiss the encounter. I still wonder what happened that night. And, if anybody else at that time saw what I did.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: