Friday, December 28, 2007

Marion Virginia Cigar/Ovoid Shaped Objects Hovering

Posted: December 28, 2007

Date: 1970-71. Time: Evening.

Between Marion Virginia and the Mountains where I lived as a child. It was night time as we came up the mountain.

Approach Direction: Stationary between two hill in a field. Departure Direction: Unknown one minute we all were standing there and the next my parents, grandparents, sister and one of my uncles were getting in the car like nothing had happened. Witness Direction: Coming up on them in a field between two hills. Then getting out and facing them.

Description: As we came up the mountain these bright lights all connected ranging from very large to smaller were centered over a field between two hill. We stopped the car. Every one sat in the cars (we were in two cars) for a moment, then got out to look at them. They were quite beautiful and just gently floating there. For a short time they seemed to dance around another. The last tine I remember was being told to get in the car and the bright objects were gone. I was young at the time and thought I had just imagine it until my older sister commented about seeing them but not remembering what happened to them.

Color/Shape: Cigar/ovoid shape, connected at first but then disconnecting and sort of dancing around one another.

Height & Speed: unsure, hovering above a field but close enough to see details of them connecting with a thin cable(?) of some sort. The cable then just disappeared.

TV/Radio/Press: Unsure.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO Research

I can give you a round about year time means so little as a child. It was 1970-71 I was about 5 years of age which is why for a long time I believed I was imaging things until my older sister mentioned it. The funniest thing to me is all of the adults at the time acted and to this day deny anything other than wondering why they stopped the cars. It was cold so I image the time was fall or late spring there wasn't any snow and if you know the mountains there is almost always snow when late fall hits until late spring. I don't know about the missing time ... possibly?? I remember the sun had set but the colors where still in the sky which is why they seemed to show up so well against the back drop. Afterwards...I just remember it being dark, getting in the car after they had disappeared and being incredibly tried and confused as to why my mom or dad wouldn't answer my questions. After being told to stop making things up I stopped asking. Once asked my sister who is ten years older why she never said anything she just said that it scared her. I just remember and to this day have always been fascinated with the sky's wishing I could just once more be there again.

My memories are sketchy at best and with no one to really back me up its just one more person "crying wolf" so to speak. If people ask how come a 5 year old can remember these things...well that time in our life was very turbulent as amazing as it sounds that is one of my few GOOD memories. The rest are rather terrible, ending with my mother being shot by my father. So yes a 5 year old can remember things others might scoff at especially when it made you feel excited, and full of wonder. I hope this gives you the information you where looking for.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

No comments: