Sunday, December 30, 2007

Near Daton Ohio Football Shaped Objects

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: 1981 Time: 9:00 to 12:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Large central vertical football shape surrounded by three smaller football shapes at the end of three tubes extending out at 120 degrees from the middle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I watched the UFO for some ten minutes traveling east bound at about 3000 feet on the south side of I-80. The lights looked like landing lights of a large jet and I was watching it land or so I thought.

It did a floating kind of bounce and the lights flared brightly like a bright star for an instant but it settled back down and began to cross to the north side of the interstate. It was a couple of miles ahead of me so when I got to the place where it crossed over, I looked to the left side of the interstate and saw a housing development with street lights instead of an airport runway. There was snow on the ground and the roofs of the houses. Now I was really curious about a large jet so low to the ground but I had lost sight of it. As I began to cross the river I spied it on the north side of the highway above the large power transmission line towers. That's when I was closest and my heart did skip a beat.

It was much larger than two jets. It was silent and it floated 180 degrees to the south without banking like a plane. It was the color of a shotgun barrel. The lights on the smaller foot balls was very bright white, vertical cat eye shaped and very large. One to each smaller football. I wanted to stop and view it but traffic was heavy both directions and there was snow piled up along the road on the shoulder so there was no opportunity to pull off. I am not easily frightened but this thing did. I thought at the time that it is from the future. I wondered why no one else stopped to look at it. There were hundreds of cars both east and west bound. I wrote to Allen Hyneck , to report it and he did put it in a little newsletter and send me a copy which I have lost. I wondered why he was advertising on the radio to report such things as he is in the government and they know a great deal more than I. It truly looked out of this world. Even weeks later when looking up at the night sky intense feelings of fear washed over me. The last I saw it, it was in the rearview mirror lighting up a clump of trees on the south side of the interstate.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: