Monday, June 16, 2008

Carrolton, Texas Outside Of Dallas Fast Traveling Bright Light

Posted: June 16, 2008

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 including my self who were tracking it, 10 people at an outdoor pool party.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright white light not blinking traveling at supersonic speed, constant horizontally not falling.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: I attended a house and pool party on Saturday night June 7th. As we were outdoors listening to music and people conversing. A person I met that evening say look at that and pointed to the sky. We witnessed a single white light traveling across the sky horizontally at a steady speed, it was not falling or burning at the tail like a comet. We watched it for about 4 to 5 seconds as it seemed to gain speed. The neighborhood had lots of trees and we lost sight of it quickly. There was no sound and traveled faster than any jet I have ever seen. I attend Airshows put on by the Blue Angels and this was faster than an F-16 Aircraft.

TV/Radio: I have been searching the internet and I work at a television news organization and haven't seen any postings yet. I may call one of my friends that works at the Associated Press here in Dallas and check if any reports have been filed for this last weekend. I came across your website by Google and saw a place to report a sighting.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: