Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Elkton, Virginia Star-Like Object Skips Across The Sky

Posted: June 18, 2008

Date: June 6, 2008
Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright light.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My sister, my oldest daughter, my niece and I had decided to go for a dip in the back yard pool after celebrating my youngest daughters graduation. I had been mentioning UFO's to them and they kind of just laughed and thought I was nuts (which is fine) then I looked over towards Massanutten/Allegheny mountains and noticed what looked to be a large bright star, as I was saying WOW, look at that my sister came over and all of a sudden this " star" skipped across the sky like a stone skips across the water...it was going in an upward motion and skipped two or three times and was
gone. I've seen other things throughout the years, but never anything that gave me this weird of a feeling. Thanks for letting me tell my story.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: