Sunday, June 15, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (June 15, 2008)

Posted: June 15, 2008

Release Date: June 15, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you. Hope you enjoy.

Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Alaska Highway Yukon Territory Unexplained Lights (UFO) - Missing Time ?

Date: September 1970
Time: Night time event.

Location of Sighting: Alaska Highway Yukon Territory.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Bright lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian

About a week ago I sent you an article from the Whitehorse Star titled "Santa, was that you". I sent it because I knew the people involved, the RCMP Officer very well and the others slightly. I have also looked at other Yukon sightings and because of what I've read I am sending you a report.

At the time of the event, I just left it as something I could not forget and could not explain. Now after reading of similar reports and from a person (RCMP) I know to be very calm, levelheaded and truthful, I feel better mentioning what I saw. I will also mention that he was not happy about his sighting and did not like to talk about it.

The drive from Whitehorse to Vancouver is about 1500 miles. When I was living there the first 800 miles from Whitehorse was a empty isolated gravel road. There were very few communities and no side roads. For many hundreds of miles on both sides of the road were nothing but trees, rivers and mountains.

In those days if we wanted to drive "outside" we usually drove non stop with at least two drivers. I was working as a technician at the local Hospital and decided to drive to out with one of the Doctors who also needed to go to Vancouver. At this time I'd already driven the Highway five times, so was quite comfortable with the idea of the long drive.

We left early on a Friday afternoon and took turns driving. In September the sun sets early in the Yukon so it was not long before we were in complete darkness. There was no light except from the headlights and the stars. Very late at night it was my turn to drive. As soon as he got in the passenger seat the Doctor fell asleep. The drive was easy. There was no other traffic and all I had to watch for were animals and broken grader blades that could shred a tire.

For at least half an hour I drove with nothing to see but the gravel road, our headlights periodically reflecting off train tracks on the left side the road and a faint outline of trees. Off in the distance I saw the bright light of an approaching train. It was flickering as it passed behind trees and got steadily brighter but before we met, it was out of sight. Assuming the tracks had moved farther from the road I thought nothing of it.

For another two hours I drove and nothing had changed. The doctor was still sleeping. There was still nothing but gravel road, train tracks and tree outlines. I began to feel I was on a treadmill! Then again I saw the distant light of another approaching train. This time it got brighter much faster and within minutes it was only a few hundred feet in front of me. With nothing else around but blackness the light was blinding. Then in a great flash it streaked along the train tracks and disappeared behind us.

The train had made no noise and there were no following cars. I stopped the car. The Doctor woke up and asked why I'd stopped. All I said was "We've been following train tracks for two hours and I've seen two trains go by" He looked at me oddly and all he said was "I'll drive". Numbly and uneasily I got out of the car and we changed places. We never spoke of it again.

You see, the problem was this. The train from Whitehorse is the White Pass & Yukon Railway. About 10 miles out of Whitehorse it turns west, leaves the Alaska Highway and heads to Skagway. There were (and are) NO train tracks or trains running beside the Alaska Highway hundreds of miles from any towns and in the middle of nowhere.

I know I saw two large bright lights and non existent train tracks. What I really saw I don't know. You often ask, was there any missing time? I don't know. There were no landmarks to orient where we were. I do know we finally arrived in Vancouver at least three hours later than we'd planned but in 1500 mile there could be rational reasons for the delay. Although we were not aware of any delays, ten minutes here and there can add up.

So Brian. This is my contribution to the stories of the Yukon lights that were appearing in the 60' and 70's.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Scarborough Ontario Large UFO With Windows And Beings

Date: 1972
Time: N/A.

Hi there, my name is (name removed). I am writing you in regard to two very substantial events that have occurred in my life.

The first was back in 1972. I was with a large group of friends standing on the north side of our home when a few of us looked up and saw a very large ship very slowly come over the tree line. We still talk about it to this day. The ship was large and rounded at the front. It had a light that buzzed on and off much like an electrical pulse, the light was green in color. It stopped over the homes on the other side of the road and simply sat there. The front of the rounded part at the front had a window that was literally right in front of us. In the window were two large or I guess adults and one smaller child. They stood in the window and looked at us for a good five minutes then the ship turned and slowly flew or almost hovered to the north and we watched it until it quickly shot into the sky. I told this story to my wife who took it with a grain of salt until one day at a grocery store 25 years later she and I were at a grocery store when I saw a (name removed). I grabbed my wife and ran after him. I introduced myself and said "(name removed) do you remember" and before I could say another word he finished my sentence and said "the UFO over the little white house". It was amazing and my wife never doubted me again on this point.

You are the first person I have ever tried to contact regarding this incredible event in my life and it always sat in the back of my mind to do something about it or see if any other reports were made. This event was compounded two years ago and by another event and I have to at least try to see if any other persons saw what I saw.

The first was in the summer of 1972 and happened at the corner of Markham Road and Eglinton Avenue in Scarborough Ontario Canada.
The second event which made me write to you was in the summer of 2006.

I was camping with my family on Grundy Lake located north of Perry Sound Ontario. At around 11-12 pm I was looking to the northeast to north, northeast when I saw what could only be the landing of a ship in the night sky.

The reason I am so sure of this is that I witnessed an object enter our atmosphere as a fire type light and watched it fire its rockets to slow its decent. It then entered in a perfectly downward angle. I could see that although it was a great distance away that it was a controlled entry not a shooting star or anything natural so to speak. The object slowed as it got closer to the ground with its rockets fired at its bottom end until it disappeared into the horizon. I know exactly where in a straight line from where I was standing to where it landed. I would imagine in Quebec.

If you look at Grundy Lake on a map and then look north, northeast to northeast you will see where it landed and if I guessed how far away I would say 250 miles. The first event was witnessed by a lot of people the second I was alone.

As I said I had to tell someone about these two events as at least to me they were incredibly important. Thank You.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Juvenile Detention Facility Canton, Ohio Circular UFO Hovering - Causing A Hum

Date: Summer 1975
Time: After Dark (not permitted watch)

Number of witnesses: 1 in my cell
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies, very warm and humid.

Description: 06-07-2008 Today's Date. I have never had this type of platform to discuss the matter.

In July of 1975, I woke up in my cell resulting from a strange hum. It felt like I could hear it from inside my jaw. I walked to the window and looked up and this circular object was hovering above the flat topped building not more than 10 feet above it. It had lights on the circular edge of alternating green and white. 3 others were in my cell at the time and I was so excited to show them. They had fallen into an unusual state of sleep and I was not sure if they were even breathing. I could not wake up anyone.

TV/Radio: One of the Security Guards had a CB radio in his office along with local police bands. I could hear frantic conversations of policemen about unusual lights in the sky but never had the chance to see anything in print or verified in a public newspaper.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Black Triangle UFO Sightings And Alien Beings !

Dear Mr. Vike,

It is difficult to decide where to begin this story, as I am not sure exactly where the beginning is. Because of this, I will simply share the totality of my knowledge and experience in an anecdotal way.

My mother's side of my family seems to be a beacon for weird things, and UFO/extraterrestrial phenomena fits squarely into that category. As far as I know, the story really begins with my uncle, who was known for something rather odd as a child. He would often disappear from the home in the middle of the night and a member of the family would find him missing, and they would go looking for him. Often, he would be found on the other side of town, wandering in a dazed/confused state. When he was asked about it, he would reply that he just went for a walk. He was not sleepwalking, per se, but would often be found wearing his bedclothes, and sometimes without shoes.

If this should simply seem like odd behavior, the story becomes even odder when added to a recollection of my mother's. She swears that she one day saw “things” walking up the hallway, toward the bedroom that was shared by my two uncles. She describes waking up one night, in the early morning and hearing noises. Among these noises was talking of some sort. Not English, she says, but some kind of chattering-sounding language. Hearing this she looked out her doorway into the hallway. When she did, she says she saw two small creatures, for lack of a better word, move back the hallway, talking lowly between them as the did so. She describes their movement as flowing, almost as if they were not touching the ground and walking as we do, on two legs, but either floating or moving as a millipede does. She does not recall any direct contact with these creatures, but rather just cowering under her covers for a while. The combination of this and the experiences of my uncle, lead me to believe that something more was occurring, here.

These are the only details that I know of from that part of my mother/aunt/uncle's life, and I can only jump many years ahead in my story.

Ever since I was very young (I am 22, now) I have had an interest in astronomy, and would always look up in the sky, day or night, looking for interesting things. This propensity has led me to personally witness a number of very odd things. The earliest that I can remember is when I was about 14 years old. I was sleeping at a friend's home, and he was kind enough to let me sleep on the bed, while he used a sleeping bag on the floor at the side of the bed. Now, the head of my friends bed was arranged so that the person sleeping in it could see out of a window when he was lying on his left side, and it just so happens that I sleep on my side.

Well, in the middle of the night, I woke, as I often do, and looked out the window. There I saw a light. At first, I thought that it was just a star, or a planet, but then I noticed that it was pulsating slightly. So, I watched it for about a minute, maybe less and I sat up to get a better look at whatever it was. The springs on the bed squealed and my friend woke up. He sat up and said something along the lines of “hey, what's going on.....what the heck is THAT.” After that, we just sat there, dumbfounded, watching this thing act “weird” and finally, just....disappear. More accurately, it flew off very, very quickly. We decided to just let it slide, and talk about it later. We never really did.

A similar, though much more close up, experience happened not long after that. My mother, stepfather, stepbrother, and I were going up to a local look-out point at night to look at one of the small towns near our home. The drive was totally normal, uneventful, but the final approach to the parking area was not. When we crested the hill to the flat parking area, there was a classic disc-looking craft, complete with lights, but no sound, sitting in the flattened area. Needless to say, we hightailed it out of there and flew down the mountainside at speeds that can only be described as “unsafe.” We were all fairly well shaken up by the experience and we slept in the same room that night.

Finally, when I was 16 years old, I had a memorable, daylight sighting while walking to the bus stop in McClure, PA. We lived on a hill that I was walking down to catch the bus to school and it was one of those beautiful days where it was still early in the morning and the full moon was visible in the clear blue sky. I was looking at the moon while walking when I saw a bright, metallic, sphere shaped object begin to move into my field of view from south to north as I was looking into the west. Noticing this, I stopped walking and watched the object. It appeared to pass through the moon, but I suspect that this is just an optical illusion created by its very similar color to the lighter parts of the visible moon. After this it continued on its straight course and I began to wonder if it was only an airplane and then it promptly changed direction, it seemed to make an ~60 degree turn instantly and then shot off out of view.

After this, things tapered for a while, and nothing but the occasional weird light in the sky occurred. Then the black triangles started.

When I was 17 years old, a friend and I were making our way to Harrisburg, PA for a weekend-long event. When we finally got to the city, we were driving along a well-known road in Harrisburg named Front Street and I was in the passenger seat resting my head against the window and support column when I saw what may have been the strangest thing I had ever seen up until that point in my life. There, in plain view, was a large, black triangle hovering over the center of the Susquehanna river right in the middle of Harrisburg. However, this was not the strangest part of the whole thing. The craft was, or at least appeared to be, siphoning up some of the water in the river. Whether a physical carrying tube was being used, or the water was simply making its way up some kind of vortex, I can't be sure. If the event had ended there, I might be able to chalk it up to an over-active imagination, or the fact that I was partially asleep at the time; but just then something happened that told me that what I had seen was real. Just as I was about to ask my friend if he saw anything over the river he started to speak.

"(name removed)?" Since there were three (name removed) in my class, most people had taken to calling us by our last names.

"Yeah?"

"Are you looking at, what I'm looking at?"

"You mean the giant black triangle hanging over the river and sucking water up into it?"

"Yep."

"Sure am."

"Good, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going crazy."

As incredulous as that conversation may seem it is, as far as I can recall, quite accurate. The exchange was just like that, matter of fact. But the conversation still wasn't over, as while my friend and I were staring at this thing a call comes over the two-way radio that we had to communicate with the vehicle ahead of us.

"Guys, do you see that thing over the river."

"Yeah, we were just talking about it ourselves."

"Okay, just keep an eye on it and we'll talk about it when we get to the hotel."

"Good idea."

As for the triangle itself, the most striking thing about it was its size. The thing was huge, at least a couple of hundred yards long from one point back to the flat of the opposing line. The second thing about it was that it appeared to be perfectly equilateral, each side exactly the same as the other two. It was jet black, with some recessions on the underside, and it definitely had a textured, industrial look to it. The whole surface of it looked like a cross between an F-117/A and one of those bulbous control tower-looking structures that you see on the bigger navy ships. Also, it was totally silent, or at least so quiet that we could not hear whatever noise it was making from that distance.

So, this was my first sighting of the now-famous black triangles. Mostly I am happy that this was a shared sighting, or I might not believe that it ever happened. Though, really I think the strangest thing about it is that it happened in plain sight, over the river in the middle of the state capitol. In fact, it was within easy sight of the Capitol building itself, at least from the side that faces the river.

After this particular sighting, things quieted down save for a series of passing events; all of which included the black triangles. Because I have been a student for as long as I can remember, all of my jobs placed me on the road between 11:00pm and 1:00am. This has given me great opportunity to see odd things in the sky and on 3 occasions since the Harrisburg incident odd things were indeed seen. Two of the three times, the sighting occurred on small, municipal road called Quarry Road, in Beavertown, PA. Once, I passed almost directly under the triangle. Dropping my head down and looking up through the angled portion of the windshield, so that I was able to see past the roof of the car, I could see the underside of a triangle. Again, it was very large, and visible due to its being darker than the moon-lit sky. Some small lights were visible and, as usual, there was no sound whatsoever. For a sense of distance, I would say that if I were to have held up an apple at arms length, it would have almost totally covered the object.

The other sighting on this road was of a triangle which was just passing through, for lack of a better means of description. From the crest of a hill, over a farming field, I was able to watch a triangle move slowly away from me, eventually disappearing over the horizon, which is made up of a wooded mountain not so terribly far away so that the triangle remained of substantial apparent size throughout the sighting, which probably lasted about 45 seconds.

The other sighting was less memorable, and just consisted of my catching a glimpse of the same old shape as it traveled over our property in Beavertown.

Beyond these sightings of crafts, I have also experienced a number of odd things. All of these things are, on their own, vague and not all that indicative of anything, but taken as a body, I believe that it is evidence of...something.

On one occasion, I awoke in the middle of the night with the distinct feeling that something was amiss, and I turned my head so as to look away from the wall that my bed abutted. I can't be sure, but I would swear to this day that I saw an humanoid figure standing at the foot corner of my bed. This experience was repeated several times throughout my college years, always with the position of the entity slightly shifted, but always only one and I believe it to be the same entity throughout the series of experiences.

The most disturbing of these experiences, though is one that I remember in great detail and which only occurred about one and a half years ago. I had a dream, or at least I think it was a dream. In this dream, the house in which I was living at the time was shrouded in what I can only describe as a supernatural darkness. I can't see anything and am making my way through the house only by memory of the layout and through the sense of touch. I am not blind, the house is simply stripped of any light, including that from the usual, artificial sources such as the indicator lights on the cable modem in the room. Anyway, I make my way down the stairs and am yelling for my mother, I'm terrified, you see because I fear blindness because the next bit had not yet occurred. As I hit the bottom of the stairs, I can see light, very intense in comparison to the rest of the situation but mostly like that of a large fire, leaking in from around the edges of the blind in one of the windows. My mother is not answering but there is indication that my dog is about. Because of this I conclude that she must be out of the house, perhaps staying at one of her friend's homes where she would frequently spend the night. So, I make my way to the window and peel it back a little bit to peak out to see what is causing all the commotion. At this point I wake up and all is normal, so I presume that it was just an odd dream.

The next night, another "dream" hits. In this one, I am upstairs in the late evening, and decide to come down stairs to get a drink. I enter the kitchen and the lights are off, so I can see out the windows. I believe that I see something moving through the trees. I think it is some kind of wildlife, so I move closer to get a better look. What I see is disturbing. My mother is home, so I call her into the kitchen to look. What we see is unbelievable. Moving through the trees are several creatures. They are long and lank, and of very, very pale color. They are humanoid and if I had to put it into a human perspective, I would say that they moved like ballet dancers, with leaping, precise motions. They were making their way through the trees, toward the house and I distinctly remember feeling very threatened at this point. Ever the American, my instant plan was to go and get my shotgun. I told my mother to call someone while moving toward the stairs. She asked me who she should call, and I told her that it could be anybody, just let someone know what was happening. I got up stairs and grabbed the gun, and made my way to the drawer where the shells were kept and I distinctly remember planning out how I would load the weapon. Slug, shot, shot, slug, shot, slug. I opened the boxes and took out the appropriate shells and that is when I woke up.

Well, after two weird dream nights in a row, I decide to share the story with my mother in the "I've been having such bizarre dreams these last couple of nights" way. "Really? So have I. You go first." As I begin to tell her the story she stops me and starts to continue the story of both nights in the same way as my stories went, but from her perspective. Needless to say, we are both pretty frightened by this. I decided to check the window, first and sure enough, the blind is disturbed as if somebody had tried to pull it back and look out of it. It was in a storage room, and it would not be unusual for the window to remain undisturbed for days at a time. worried by this, I decide to go and look on the table of the chest of drawers where I keep the shotguns shells and again, there is the evidence, a pile of shells which correlated to my plan in the "dream." Unfortunately, with no children in the house and shooting be a common pastime for me, having ammunition in the open is not unusual, so of this I can't be sure of the significance.

Since this incident, the only odd thing I can think if is what I can only call an air of the extraterrestrial that has been following me around. I have had several friends who are not usually parcel to the supernatural tell me that they have gotten odd feelings about me and my life that they can't help but to think are somehow connected with aliens. One friend who is a martial arts practitioner actually met me at his door one night when I went to visit holding his katana and asking me if anything was wrong because he got the feeling that I was being followed, and that something not good was afoot.

I think that ends the short version of my current story. I am now married to a lovely girl, and I only hope that I have not dragged her into a world for which she is not prepared, but I hope that anything that happens from here on out will have a likely second source for information.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, if you wish to contact me for any other information regarding any of this, please feel free; my contact information is as follows.

Thank you to the witness for a wonderful report. Also the person said they would be willing to do a taped telephone interview which I will provide later on. Also since there won't be any time constraints this will I am sure be a very long and detailed interview.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Lethbridge, Alberta A Hovering Orb

Date: February/March 2008
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Lethbridge, Alberta.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orb.

Full Description of event/sighting: My stepfather and I saw this object when he was driving me to my violin lessons. I was looking over at the bridge and I saw a bright light, much too big to be a helicopter. It was just hovering. I pointed it out to my Stepfather, who said that he and his brother had seen it before. I watched it as we kept driving and it began to move, slowly in the same direction as us. I eventually lost sight of it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Belvidere, Illinois A Metallic Cigar Shaped UFO

Date: April 26, 2008
Time: 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar shaped metallic.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies and warm.

Description: I was walking home from my bus stop to my house. When I was walking on my front lawn, I saw something. I had no idea what it was but my best guess was a blimp. But to get A better look, I ran inside to grab my brothers binoculars and my mom's camera. But then I went outside, it was gone. It wasn't very fast at all so I thought that it couldn't have been a blimp if I didn't see it still. I was very scared and I still am now.

TV/Radio: I have never told the media or even my parents about this.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Loch Awe Oban, Scotland A Mushroom Shaped UFO Hovering Above Hill


Date: May 25, 2008
Time: 12:15 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: mushroom like
Weather Conditions: clear night

Description: Mushroom shaped object hovering above hill across the Loch , started moving very fast from left to right(short distances) it then started to give off like a white beam of light directly below it and then to each side of it, continued to do this every so often it also had red and green light coming from it

TV/Radio: No.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Saltdene, East Sussex U.K. Orange Colored Orbs

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: Approx: 22:00 to 22:20 hours.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Thin low cloud, no wind.

Description: Looking East towards Newhaven, a friend, with whom I had been spending the evening, called out to me from her East-facing kitchen door, to look at something with her. I joined her outside to be greeted by the sight of three stationary circular orbs of light, fairly low in the sky (30 to 40 degrees above the horizon). The orbs of light were a soft orange color. I immediately ruled out a number of possibilities. They weren't stars or planets, as they were too big. Neither were they conventional aircraft or helicopters, as there was absolutely no sound, and anyway they were the wrong shape.

I thought I detected a slight bulge in the orbs of light around the centre. My friend thought she could make out horizontal lines of tiny lights within the main outlines. After about 20 minutes, during which the spacing of the orbs altered a little in relation to each other, they rose vertically to disappear above the clouds. The size of the orbs had also changed gradually during the period we viewed them, enlarging and

TV/Radio: (Nothing so far, as far as I am aware)

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Dear John,

Thank you for that link. No, I can categorically say that what I saw with my friend in Saltdene could not have been "ufoballoons"; the three orbs of light were too large and remained too stationary for too long (before their slow ascent). Even in the windless conditions of that night, it would have been impossible for mini hot-air (UFO) balloons to have done what our orbs of light did. Their distance also rules out the balloon possibility.

I shall be speaking with my friend this coming weekend and will let you know if she has any further leads. There had been, at the same time as our sighting, a neighbor, whom we noticed was looking in the same direction as us from his first floor balcony. We attempted to speak with him the following day (1st June) but he was not at home when we dropped by.

Whatever our orbs of light were, they remain unidentified airborne objects! Best wishes.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Ocala, Florida UFO In The Shape Of An S

Date: June 2, 2008
Time: 10:46 p.m.

I stepped outside for a cigarette and sat down on my porch. When I looked up at the stars I noticed a small blinking red, blue, green lights flashing from something. It was floating very slowly back and forth kind of like in the shape of an S. This morning I was woken up by an extremely loud jet flying oddly very low...not sure if they coincide but as I continued to watch the UFO, another one popped out in the distance. I see planes fly in and out all the time- these were no planes. Planes give off a very obvious white flash that's repetitive and you see them descend. They were barely stationary, then would move into motion, then return to where they were before.

They'd pick up speed, then slow down, then burst speed again. They were very high but the amount of light they gave off, gave off their position. It then literally sat stationary over my house, just too high for me to see what shape. It looked round- no idea what color it was though as all I could really make out was the lights and general outline of the shape of the craft. The whole town seems to be buzzing with UFO activity- I was curious to know if anyone had seen what I had. I had no choice but to report this...it was far too eerie to be anything like a plane or military jet. I'll be watching the skies closely and will attempt to take a photo if I encounter what I did. I suggest everyone really starts to keep an eye open...there is certainly something going on up there.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Sawston Cambridge Cambridgeshire Two Round Lights

Date: June 4, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: We were standing in the garden just noting that the sky was clear and we could see the stars. When 2 lights came into view quite quickly. They appeared to have a fixed relationship of distance as if on the wings of a plane. However if the lights had been the distance apart that they appeared then the plane would have been close and low. These lights appeared to turn in an arc away from us and move away towards the south in the direction of Stanstead and London. One light was slightly blue and the other slightly orangey, there was no sound at all from the direction of the lights, they moved much faster that aircraft coming into the airport, and there was no flashing lights and no other light(ie landing lights). They moved out of sight within maybe a minute, minute and a half. We were both independently struck by the extremely odd nature of the sighting and both felt it was unlike any other lights we had ever observed. Quite quickly other aircraft were in sight and hearing but they were nothing like these two lights.

TV/Radio: N/A

Additional Information:

Thanks John,

Looked at the site as you suggested. No is the answer nothing at all like that. These lights are very well represented by one of your other sightings in the Cambridge area where I guy has "mocked up" what he saw. He saw three lights, we saw two. The lights are unusual in there clarity and quality, I wonder if the word luminous may help describe them? It was the oddest thing. I was glad that I was with someone when we watched them.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Satsuma, Alabama Object Filmed (Pictures)

Date: June 6, 2008
Time: 7:26 p.m.

Brian, I was out taking some pictures the other day when an object ascended to the west of my position. This object moved upward at the speed of a prop plane until it vanished from sight.This happened on 6/6/2008 at 7:26pm in Satsuma, Alabama. In the first 4 pictures the sun is reflecting off the object making it hard to see any detail. However in the 5th and 6th pictures the reflection is gone and more detail can be seen. The sighting lasted 1 minute.

Thank you to the witness for sending in the report and photos. The pictures are copyright to the owner/witness who took them.

To view the pictures: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4383

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Heathrow Area, Seen From Battersea, London, England 25 Objects (Photo)

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: 12:30 p.m.

Number of objects: 25

Dear Sir/Madam, 25 of these amber object were seen leaving the Heathrow area at 12.30pm 07/06/08 traveling west at 45 degrees 200-300 knots. My girlfriend and I saw these from my 10th floor apartment in Battersea SW11 3RF. The blue lights on the lower left are the Putney Bridge Building.

Please let me know you have received this.

(Name removed), Operations Director.

To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4395

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Milton Van Buren County, Iowa A Bright Ball Of Light

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: 10:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: A bright ball of light.
Weather Conditions: Clear night where the stars showed bright with a hint of cloud on the horizon.

Description: I was standing out in my backyard as I looked to the sky and caught in the corner of my eye a bright ball of light. It was traveling from the top of my house going SE. At first I figured it to be a plane, but I was not seeing any blinking lights at the time and later on I saw planes and they weren't even close to being what I saw. It was so bright I had to squint to try and catch a glimpse of what it could be if possible. Then the idea of a satellite came about in my mind, but the brightness was too intense for something that should've been so far in space.

When it got about half way in its path, it dimmed to appear as a star, but going the fast pace it had been previously. As I followed it with my eyes, it didn't go past a constellation, but more like it went to them! It faded and yet disappeared TOWARDS a certain set of stars and was over in a matter of minutes. In all of my life, I have never witnessed such an account that I wrote it down as soon as it happened. May be on the news.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Tetbury Gloucestershire Nice Spherical/Circular UFOs (Video Footage/Photo)

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: 2230 to 2235

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 9
Shape of objects: Spherical/circular.
Weather Conditions: dry, clear sky, no perceivable wind, around 15degC

Description: A total of nine orange lights moved silently eastwards overhead Tetbury over a period of around 3-4 minutes. The objects moved steadily, as if in formation, all at the same height. I am an ex RAF Air Traffic Controller and qualified Meteorological Observer, I have never seen any type of light like these on any aircraft that I know of or have ever seen. I have watched many different aircraft flying at night, flying circuits around airfields with different lights showing and none have ever been this colour. The perspective of the light never changed either, when moving towards, alongside and away from us, the light shape stayed exactly the same. No red/green or antil collision lights were visible, I have never seen an aircraft where the anti cols cannot be seen, especially at night.

Eight appeared in formation and then one more came along later than the others, appearing to come towards us faster, catching the others up. I managed to take one still and took a 43 second video clip.

TV/Radio: questioned activity in the area with controller at RAF Lyneham, none was known. reported to Police who logged incident.

Additional Information:

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

Happy to send the clip I took.

Only caught the first three in formation of nine, didn't realize that I was managing to capture anything as I couldn't make anything out through the view finder.

We visited a few sights that night to see similar sightings and happened upon the balloon site. I would say that without any doubt, it was not any form of balloon.

I qualified as a meteorological observer and served as an air traffic controller in the RAF for 14 years and I have never come across anything such as this. Glad to have seen them though.

Kind regards,

(Name deleted)

To view the photo and footage: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4396

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Kircubbin, Co. Down, Northern Ireland Egg Shaped UFO

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 00.20

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Round, egg shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky and dry. New moon.

Description: We returned home after being out at the cinema. After about ten minutes of sitting on the sofa in our living room/kitchen my husband drew my attention to what looked like a flare going up in sky. We ran outside and observed 3 very bright lights following each other at what appeared to be great speed. A fourth then came into sight. They were a bright white color but also seemed to be red. There was no noise at all and the lights were very low. They went in a line following each other and then the first three formed a V shape.

They just disappeared suddenly one at a time at different points in the sky. The fourth light took the longest to go. We live in the country and there are no other houses near us nor any street lights. We see a lot of planes fly overhead but have never witnessed anything like we did tonight!I would say the lights were in view for about one and a half minutes.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Mont Laurier, Quebec Object Kept Disappearing And Reappearing

Date: June 9, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Light.
Weather Conditions: Clear to partly cloudy.

Description: The weather was extremely hot and humid and it was a beautiful night to go out and watch the stars. I went on my balcony, where I have a wide view at the sky. The portion of it I saw was apparently free of clouds. Although a quarter of a crescent moon was brightening a good portion of the sky and there were houses lights all around none of those lights influenced in any way my observation.

Five minutes after I sat down on my chair I could observe a shooting star, or what I thought it was at first. It was really bright and moved real fast. It disappeared and I continued to watch and the light reappeared in a completely different angle, disappeared again, and reappeared again 4 times always in a different angle and each time heading for an other direction. It was moving real fast and bright. Made me think like it was drawing half of an octagonal shape. After 4 times it disappeared completely. I never saw a thing like this.I guess I can call it unidentified object.

TV/Radio: No reports.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Near Lyons, Illinois A Diamond Shaped UFO

Date: June 10, 2008
Time: 11:00 - 11:15 p.m.

Me and my boyfriend where in our balcony joking around and having a conversation, since there is no buildings near us, and there is a forest preserve right behind us. I could see the sky very clearly that night. There was no clouds in sight and it was a very clear sky night. I remember us looking at the half-moon when out of no where an object with flames or jet like orange glow came towards us. It looked almost like a shooting star but really big and close. For a moment I thought it was a plane on fire, but as it got close it look like a diamond shape object with flames in the back and non-flashing lights on the sides. Me, my boyfriend and another neighbor saw it. We ran out to check and we didn't hear anything, no crash!. The object made no noise, it was silent. It looked like it was going downward to like crash or something. What the heck was that?

Thank you to the witness for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Grand Barachois, New Brunswick Bright White Light

Posted: June 13, 2008

Date: June 1, 2008
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Bright white light.
Weather Conditions: few clouds.

Description: Took the dog out and saw a bright white light directly above us. It was moving from West to East. Speed was faster than a plane. I knew it wasn't a plane because it didn't have those blinking lights that the planes have on the wings. I watched it for about 5 minutes then it disappeared, then another same bright light appeared directly above us and followed the same path and vanished in the same location. There was no sound.

TV/Radio: No.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Colts Neck, New Jersey Circular Shaped UFO And Verizon Phones Out Of Service

Date: June 13, 2008
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Colts Neck, NJ.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Around 11:15 we were heading down 34 in Colts Neck, NJ. On the left side I noticed what looked like a plane low to the ground. I waited until we were about a half-mile/mile away to mention it to my boyfriend. I thought it was a plane, but I realized a plane that size wouldn't be that close to the area we were in. As we got closer, we noticed it was circular because the lights outlined in a circle. It was hovering, moving back and forth a little. We pulled into an area called Cumberland Farms, where we parked and attempted to get a camera out. As we got the camera, the object shot down and vanished. I am not sure if this is related to what happened, but about an hour later all Verizon phones in the area did not work for about an hour and a few houses lost power from about 12-4am. If anyone saw the same thing we did let me know !

Additional Information:

More to my story. I went back to the site today to look where we thought we saw it. The road is completely blocked off on both sides, with signs saying emergency work ahead, do not enter. I see a telephone pole in half and all the power on the surrounding blocks are off. If it was a UFO, I am not sure if it came too close, but something happened in that area and no information can be found on a plane or anything crashing in colts neck today. Also, someone in my family also reported to seeing what might have been a plane, but was unusually low, at the same time and about 10 miles away.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Over Moncton, New Brunswick Five Oval Brownish-Silver Colored UFOs

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:14 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Over Moncton.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: At approximately 11:14am eastern time I was sitting in my back yard enjoying a coffee when I saw the first object appearing roughly 10-15000 feet above me. The object was brownish silver and was there for just a fraction of a second and climbed at an incredible rate of speed only to reappear in almost the exact spot where I first saw it, then 5 more came into view in a semi circle briefly then disappearing and then they all moved toward one another. the first one again, climbed very fast and the other's remained there for about 1-2 minutes. lately we have seen quite a few UFOs. I have been researching UFOs now for quite a few years and am well aware of weather anomalies common to the region where I live, but there was absolutely no doubt in my mind as to what they were. I have been keeping records of all my sightings, as well as my wife who has seen almost as many as me. There seems to have been quite a few sightings in the past 2 years in Moncton as my daughter has made a positive ID of 2 or more just this passed year.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Richmond, British Columbia A Large Green Bluish Ball With Long Tail

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone from the Richmond, B.C. area, or the lower mainland witnessed the object would you please contact Brian at HBCC UFO Research. Thank you.

Location of Sighting: Richmond B.C., Canada.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball with a tall.

Full Description of event/sighting: Large green, bluish ball encircled in gold traveling northwest across a cloudless sky. It had a very long tail that was more bluish with gold fragments. We watched it for a few seconds before it disappeared. We thought it was a meteor, but nothing mentioned in the papers. It was amazing to witness this phenomena.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Vernon, British Columbia Western Sky Blue/Green Object

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Between 11:30 p.m. and 12:00 midnight-ish.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone from the Richmond, B.C. area, or the lower mainland witnessed the object would you please contact Brian at HBCC UFO Research. Thank you.

Location of Sighting: Vernon, western Sky.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Comet like.

Full Description of event/sighting: Brian, regarding the sighting: Richmond, British Columbia A Large Green Bluish Ball With Long Tail

So glad someone else saw it. What an odd color. That was the first thing I thought. It was huge, at least to begin with and it was as blue as all get out. It was something to see. It looked as though it went down near Davidson's Orchard, from my vantage point, but mind you, who can tell when something is that big, and so high up. Anyhow, I wanted to confirm their sighting, and say, if nothing else, it sure was big and pretty eh. Whatever it was, it was not your average meteor. It was no where near the color of regular burn. It was, as mentioned blue green and really dramatic.

Thank you to the witness for their report, and for confirming the Richmond, British Columbia sighting which was of the same object.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Burbank California Object Travels Across The Sky Engulfed In Flames

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: 11:45 p.m.

I just read your blog entry and for it interesting. Because that same night at about 11:45 my wife and I saw a fireball slash across the sky heading downward in a north direction. It was completely engulfed in visible flames. Not a distant meteor that was a hot streak of light. We watched as it appeared out of nothing, with out any sound or trail (like a firework or flare) and we never saw any sort of upward trajectory. Yet nothing on the news about it. Any idea as to what it was?

Additional Information:

I am down here in Burbank CA. 11:45 pm last night. Apparently we are going to be having spectacular meteor showers for the next few days (described as especially flaming fireball. This thing looked like a plane going down in flames. I read the other blog entry about the pin point spot in the evening sky here in the San Fernando Valley, so I just wondered if there was any relation to that.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Encino, California A Greenish Blue Object With Gold-ish Tip

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone from the Richmond, B.C. area, or the lower mainland witnessed the object would you please contact Brian at HBCC UFO Research. Thank you.


Hello my name is (name removed). I live in Canoga Park, California. I was in Encino, California last night around 12:00 am. Me and my boyfriend witnessed the comet like UFO last night. We looked everywhere on the news to see if it was a comet and I found this website and the description you gave was exactly what we saw. It was a greenish blue object with a gold-ish tip that lasted about 5 seconds and was heading west at a fast downward angle. I'm writing you this email just to let you know it was seen here as well. Please write back if you find more information on the sighting.
Thank You.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: