Friday, June 13, 2008

Belvidere, Illinois A Metallic Cigar Shaped UFO

Posted: June 13, 2008

Date: April 26, 2008
Time: 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar shaped metallic.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies and warm.

Description: I was walking home from my bus stop to my house. When I was walking on my front lawn, I saw something. I had no idea what it was but my best guess was a blimp. But to get A better look, I ran inside to grab my brothers binoculars and my mom's camera. But then I went outside, it was gone. It wasn't very fast at all so I thought that it couldn't have been a blimp if I didn't see it still. I was very scared and I still am now.

TV/Radio: I have never told the media or even my parents about this.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: