Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mangham, Louisiana A Gigantic Black Triangle UFO

Posted: June 22, 2008

Date: Mid - Late 2005
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Gigantic black triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies

Description: This sighting took place a couple of years ago, but after finding this sight, I felt compelled to share. I had gone out on my front porch to have a cigarette and looked straight out over the yard. Over the tree line in the distance, I noticed a gigantic formation of lights, 3 whitish-yellow in a triangular formation and a dimmer red one in the middle. By the spacing of the lights, you could tell that the object was huge. It was night so I couldn't make out the
details of the craft, but it was darker than the star-lit sky, so you could make out a definite triangle shape. It flew very low, just over the trees, slow, and completely silent. I ran inside to get my girlfriend and she saw it for a moment till it moved behind a closer tree line, not to be seen again. This thing was absolutely huge. I'll never forget it.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: