Wednesday, June 18, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (June 18, 2008)

Posted: June 18, 2008

Release Date: June 18, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you. Hope you enjoy.

Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

San Diego, California Large UFO With Portholes And Blue Light

Date: From 1953 to 1966
Time: N/A.

Hello! My name is (name removed). I have lived in San Diego for most of my life.I am 60 years old. I would like to relate two stories to you. The first was told to me by my uncle who was a postal supervisor in San Diego from 1953 to 1966. My uncle told me and my dad that he was working at the downtown post office one day when he heard a commotion coming from the outside loading docks - one of his employees said, (name removed), you've got to come out and see this! When he went outside he looked up and saw a huge object. He said there were portholes on the object and that it was at least 500 feet in diameter.

Also the object just hovered for about 20 minutes over toward the San Diego Bay. After that a blue light came out of the bottom of the object and it rose quickly but silently out of sight. This happened at lunch time he said, and thousands of people saw it. Strangely, when he checked the papers the next day, he found no story about it and no pictures. I am trying for the first time to verify this story-is it true? Do you have any record of this? Could have happened between 1953 and the 1960s.

My second story happened to me. In the spring or summer of 1964, I was a 16 year old high school kid living at home with Mom and Dad-we lived in East San Diego not far from La Mesa, California. At about 9 P.M. I heard my mom who was outside say, "What the hell is that"? I went out the front door and saw an object hovering over the La Mesa area east of us. My Dad followed out right behind me. What we saw was like nothing I ever saw before or since.

The object could not be seen clearly right away because of a strange luminous light around it that changed colors from red to green to yellow and blue-the light also had a cloudy quality to it. As we watched, my Dad said,"Go get the binoculars." When we looked through them we saw a white triangular object in the midst of the cloudy light.The night sky was clear and starry and the object hovered for about 15 minutes- then, an airliner passed close to the object on its way to land at San Diego International. Suddenly, the object moved out into space-from hovering to out of sight in deep space in a period of about seven seconds! My Dad, who worked for Rohr Aircraft on several military aircraft said," We have just seen a UFO, we don't have any aircraft that can move like that." Do you have any record of this? I know these things happened a long time ago but someone else must have seen them also. Thanks for reading and I sure would appreciate any help on verification.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Driving To Houston, Texas From Oklahoma Flying Saucer Falling From The Sky

Date: 1978
Time: 2:00 - 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Driving to Houston, TX from OK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer.

Full Description of event/sighting: I know this is late, but I have been telling friends and family about the sighting for years and I was just watching the bio channel and again saw what I saw that night on a highway headed to Houston. My husband and small daughter were asleep in the front of the pickup and I was driving. There were no other cars on the road and far ahead I saw some flashing lights in the sky. I thought it was a radio tower with lights on top, as I got closer I kept looking for the tower the lights were suspended on. Soon I was pulling myself forward with the steering wheel looking for something that the lights were suspended on.

The lights were getting bigger and bigger as I kept driving and looking. As I the lights got larger I noticed they were different colors and they were going around and around, still looking for the tower, I was looking up through the top of the windshield when I saw the bottom of something coming down. It was huge, silver in color with a bowl shaped bottom with different colored lights going around it. This is when I finally realized there was no tower and this thing was coming down fast. Fear took over and I floor boarded the truck and never said any thing to my Husband. I know what I saw because prior to that night I had never thought about UFOs and I spent at least five minutes watching the light go from small light to a huge something with lights on it coming down (about 5 minutes). I am just so happy to know others have seen the same thing.

Thank you to the witness for a very interesting sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Staten Island, New York Object Splits Into Two

Date: March 22, 2008
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1 Split into 2 objects
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: clear, cold.

Description: Hi Brian, I was checking the sightings page as I do every few days and noticed the sighting in Springfield, Il on May 28th.

On the date shown above my son, my best friend and I were watching television. My son noticed a strange circle of lights in the sky and frantically call me over to see. It was a circle of lights flashing very quickly, it was amazing to see! I knew immediately that this was not air plane or copter. I immediately called my friend over to see. The lights then split into two separate circles and went in two separate directions. I ran out side because the lights were moving
and I did not want to loose sight of them. They continued to move in opposite directions. The movement was slow and there was no sound at all. It was an amazing sight to see! Eventually they moved out of sight BUT one of the circles came back around, I know because I stood outside for a while after they were gone hoping the they would come back around and one of them did. It move slowly over my community.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Chatham Kent England, U.K. Object Zooms By Witnesses

Date: Between March and June 2001
Time: 1:00 to 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: unknown
Shape of objects: roundish
Weather Conditions: calm clear sky

Description: During our night shift we would spend time looking at the sky. At one point we kept seeing balls of lights moving across the sky. They took time to spot, but after a few sightings they seemed to be easier to see at night, but moved much faster. On another occasion we were having a chat in the garden when this thing shot in-front of us and zoomed straight up in to the sky at the speed of light is the best way I could put it.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Albuquerque, New Mexico An Arrowhead Shaped UFO

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

My name is (name removed) and I live in Albuquerque, NM. I didn't really think of relaying this to anybody, for two reasons. One, it can be embarrassing to give an account of what one sees, that is out of the ordinary, only to have it be proven to be something mundane. Two, I am probably one of the worst candidates to give an eyewitness account. I must admit that I am sort of a science/science fiction and space enthusiast. In my early 20's I did quite a bit of psychedelics and I am an artist. These reasons have kept me from saying anything. Another thing that you should know is that my father was in the aeronautics industry for over 25 years. I am fairly familiar with how aircraft operate, with respect to the way aircraft normally responds to flight, whether it be friction, or atmospheric resistance. I also can fairly guess an aircrafts’ distance and how it should (or should not) sound. One other thing, I am a skeptic. I don’t believe that extraterrestrials have come to earth at any time, in any form. (I still don’t.)

On May 31, 2008, there was an (obvious) weather balloon suspended over Albuquerque, which was raised near the airport, I think. Everyone out here knows that, it was on the local news and everything. The airport is in the southwest part of the city, attached to the south side of Kirtland Air Force Base. I live about 2 miles from the Airport, and I live about 1/8th of a mile from the Air Force base. (The Air Force base runs east to west, from the southeast mountains, near Moriarty, to the west, an area known as the South Valley. The Base runs parallel to a street called Gibson Bl.

Myself, and my two sons, 3 and 8, saw the weather balloon from the park across the street from the house, around 6:00 that afternoon. We ran home, and right away we met our neighbor, who has a dispatch radio in his truck, and he confirmed that it was in fact a weather balloon. We accepted this with grace, but were fascinated by how brilliant the weather balloon was, so myself, my wife, my older son and a neighbor sat outside and stared at it for about 45 minutes. Around 7:00 (approx.) my wife went inside, and I began to text message a friend when my neighbor said, “What is that?” I looked up, and saw something.

(If I didn’t have my neighbor out there with me, I probably would’ve kept this to myself.)

The object resembled an arrowhead, with a shiny, black surface, but not flat, but rather cone shaped. It looked like polished black stone, and as it neared us overhead, it sort of changed. I can’t describe this change. We could see it happen in a split second, but it’s hard to describe what the change looked like. It flew past us, about 40 – 45 degrees from the ground, and when it was close, it was silver, it had a disk shape, with bevels along the edges, and a circle of red lights. It flew like nothing I had ever seen before. Specifically, we could tell that it was close – between the weather balloon and us, but oddly, the craft made no sound. In addition, it flew with an incredible steadiness. It seemed impervious to air resistance or friction. It didn’t spin either, like you would expect from a Frisbee or something, it simply made its way across the sky as if it was connected to an invisible track. As it was in its disk shape, the surface of the object fluctuated, from a bright, chrome like appearance to a murky tin-like texture. When it underwent these fluctuations, there was sort of a murky haze that enveloped the thing during its brief transitions. From our standpoint, the object was about the size of half a dime. It flew in front of us to the north, when after a few seconds, it reverted back into the cone-shaped object. This all took place in a matter of about ten seconds.

I didn’t experience any profound feelings or apprehension. I guess the only strange thing is that when looking at it, I had an immense sense of the weight and tangibility of the object. My wife and I tried to rationalize what I saw for about an hour or so afterward, and I sketched it, but afterward I tried to put it out of my mind. However, the next day my neighbor came over and said, “We did see what we saw, didn’t we?”

Again, it hasn’t really bothered me, except for the fact that what I witnessed was so stereotypical, which has made me reluctant to say anything to anyone. But what has made me write is this – one, I looked up UFO sightings in Albuquerque and I was surprised to find that there were many - but I take that with a grain of salt because New Mexico is the home of Roswell, and it carries a stigma and fascination among the residents. Also, I told a couple of co-workers, and they didn’t treat me like I was crazy.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Carrolton, Texas Outside Of Dallas Fast Traveling Bright Light

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 including my self who were tracking it, 10 people at an outdoor pool party.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright white light not blinking traveling at supersonic speed, constant horizontally not falling.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: I attended a house and pool party on Saturday night June 7th. As we were outdoors listening to music and people conversing. A person I met that evening say look at that and pointed to the sky. We witnessed a single white light traveling across the sky horizontally at a steady speed, it was not falling or burning at the tail like a comet. We watched it for about 4 to 5 seconds as it seemed to gain speed. The neighborhood had lots of trees and we lost sight of it quickly. There was no sound and traveled faster than any jet I have ever seen. I attend Airshows put on by the Blue Angels and this was faster than an F-16 Aircraft.

TV/Radio: I have been searching the internet and I work at a television news organization and haven't seen any postings yet. I may call one of my friends that works at the Associated Press here in Dallas and check if any reports have been filed for this last weekend. I came across your website by Google and saw a place to report a sighting.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Harrogate, U.K. A Disc Shaped UFO

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Disc shaped although height was about half the size of the length.
Weather Conditions: Very, very clear, brightest day this year apparently and the sky was bright blue.

Description: I am intrigued to know what I have seen. I am not really a believer of UFO's, however, the sighting of the unusual objects in the sky yesterday are worth considering the possibility, unless of course you can suggest a rational logical explanation of what the objects actually were. For info. I have checked out the balloon UFO pictures and none of them seem anything like what I actually witnessed, hence, I can rule out this option. Approximately, 5pm whilst sat with a friend chatting we both witnessed 3 unusual objects hovering or moving slowly across the sky (actually my friend only witnessed 2 as the 3rd one went behind a tree before she spotted).

The objects were black disc kind of shaped but the orange lights the basically went along the middle of the discs were kind of square and large for the size of the object. There were roughly 4 or 5 orange lights across the length from my viewing. They were positioned close together with one further ahead of the other 2. All objects disappeared behind a tree never to re appear (even with myself climbing onto the roof to try and establish what they were). HI haven't yet looked into other sightings so have no idea of what to compare against. I have never been interested, I am now. Please if you have any information, of, if anyone else was witness to these bizarre objects i would be very interested to know more.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Newport, Kentucky A Cigar Shaped Craft

Date: June 9, 2008
Time: 9:34 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar.
Weather Conditions: Warm.

Description: It was going northwest and it had flashing lights. It was going very slow so it had to be far, far away. It was white with a little bit of black and the front was curved down. TV/Radio: It was like a little rock in the sack then when I focused my binoculars. It looked more like a little craft in the sky.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Coalville, Leicestershire U.K. Bright Objects

Date: June 10, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Perfectly Clear.

Description: I was out in the back garden having a cigarette, as that's the only place I'm allowed to smoke, and saw what I thought might have been an airplane out of the corner of my eye. I looked at that point for a while but it didn't reappear. I thought it may have been a meteorite that I caught the end of.
About two or three minutes later I saw another bright object in the sky, which at first, looked like the distant lights of a plane. However, this light faded on and off taking about 10 seconds to go from on to off. The fading happened three times and then it stayed off, disappearing completely. When I first saw it I thought it was a plane going behind clouds but when I looked around the sky I realized that there were no clouds in the sky at all.

Now I've spent a fair while staring at the stars whilst out in the garden at night and I've seen shooting stars, satellites, planes, helicopters and even moths but never anything that pulsed in the way this did.If anyone can tell me what I saw or say that they saw it too I would greatly appreciate it.

TV/Radio: Don't think there were any reports.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Calgary, Alberta A Long Silver Tube Shaped UFO

Date: June 10, 2008
Time: 1:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Long, silver tube.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky, a few clouds.

Description: Colleagues in a downtown skyscraper and I watched as a long, silver tube traversed the sky. It really didn't look like it was anything other than a big long cigar tube - and the speed it was moving at was very erratic. A plane would have fallen out of the sky at some speeds we witnessed, and had its wings blown off at other speeds, really hard to say the size of the object, but it looked quite large. We all congregated in my office to talk about it afterward!

TV/Radio: Not that I know of.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Rockaway, New Jersey Diamond Orange Colored UFO

Date: June 11, 2008
Time: 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rockaway, New Jersey.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Narrow diamond shaped, orange in color.

Full Description of event/sighting: I am writing this for my parents. The sighting took place in New Jersey, on a 4th story balcony facing P.A. During sunset on 6/11/08 (8-9pm), my dad saw a very narrow, diamond shaped object. It was orange in color, eclipse like in brightness. It was very low in the western sky. It was large, say 1 inch, (10 - 15 airliners stacked on top of each other). He called my mom over to ask what she thinks it was. They continued to watch it for about 15 minutes, when suddenly it disappeared (about 5 seconds). It happened abruptly, only my mom saw it because my dad turned away to pick up phone to call me. My mom used the term "melted away", but has described it more like suddenly shrinking, or maybe moving away from them quickly, very quickly.
My parents are in late fifties, both are skeptics, especially dad. I believe in something, but have never witnessed anything. They have no idea what it was and I can't find any other reports online. Just want to put this out there incase someone else saw this thing or can tell us what it was. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Nottingham/Arnold Area In England, U.K. Another Bright Light

Date: June 11, 2008
Time: Between 12.15 a.m. and 1.15 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round and Bright.
Weather Conditions: Not to much cloud and no rain.

Description: A bright light that I was watching for a while then decided to go off. 5-10 mins later came back on. then i saw a very low yet very, very bright light moving quite slowly at first then just got smaller and dimmer within about 3-4 secs it had gone but it was close and quite big. (Very strange!) Then the light I previously was watching was moving but not to much and was going on and off. (really weird I thought!)

TV/Radio: Not as of yet but i am going to keep listening for any information that might come to light. (that's not a joke by the way!)

I have reported it to the BBC via the online form to contact them. If you need any more information then you have my permission to get the e-mail I sent them if you need more information. Use my name and I reported it at about 1.28am with UFO sightings around the Arnold area of Nottingham. Between 12.15am and 1.15am.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Auckland New Zealand A Very Bright Light

Date: June 12, 2008
Time: 7:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Very bright light, couldn't tell the shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear, no wind and good visibility.

Description: I was standing on deck outside looking at stars. One star that I was observing appeared to start coming straight towards me, very fast getting larger and larger and closer and closer. It startled me, I called to my girlfriend in the house and as I did so it seemed like I scared it off with my startled actions. It stopped coming towards me and reversed back the way it came, very fast getting smaller and smaller and then disappearing into space? I don't know, it did shock me even though I did see a similar thing when I was 8 years old. I am interested to see if anyone else saw this. Thank you, anonymous in New Zealand.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Hawaiian Acres, Puna, Hawaii's Big Island Bright Point Of Light

Date: June 12, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Bright points of light.
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear with slight cloud cover and bright moonlight.

Description: Me and my dad were outside and he said "look at that" and pointed up into the north sky where we both saw a bright point of light brighter than any of the other stars in the sky and it was moving north to south at an incredible speed. It seemed to be reflecting the sunlight from over the horizon and it took only 10-12 seconds for it to travel across the entire sky. We stood there discussing what it might have been for a few seconds when he said "look another one" and I looked up into the northern sky again to see a second point of light moving along the same path as the first at roughly the same speed.

As it dipped towards the horizon it dimmed and finally flashed silver before disappearing, it couldn't have been a commercial jet because those have running lights and we would have heard its engines, also it seemed to be reflecting not generating its own light, we then it may have been a B2 stealth bomber as they have been flying over the islands recently but we quickly discarded that idea as B2's have a matte black non reflecting surface, we thought it may be a satellite but it was moving too fast and was being trailed by a second craft, we thought it may have been a missile test but we didn't see anything about it on the news and they don't fly the tests over the islands. They had no trails like comets or contrails from commercial jets they were singular points of light. The speed and complete lack of noise was amazing and we stood there for a good half hour looking for more and discussing what the things may have been.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows, British Columbia Triangular Shaped UFO

Date: June 13, 2008
Time: 10:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3 lights
Shape of objects: Triangle shape then seems to switch light positions.
Weather Conditions: Light cloud and clear, bright moon.

Description: My son and I were getting the house ready for the night and was letting the dog out, as i looked out the kitchen door (northwest) I saw 2 very bright white lights and a single red light all in shape of triangle.constant lights flashing one at a time, but the red stayed solid. it was very large in size, a city block or so, even bigger as I watched it head north west slowly, I was choked I didn't get to see it as it most likely came right over my area. not a single sound or anything, just a shape of a triangle, I couldn't see anymore than the lights in the dark. I thought of a plane or something but was able to see one coming from the northeast,...nothing like it, it moved out of the way of the incoming plane in the distance slowly heading northerly. I have seen some weird lights before thinking planes but this was clear, slow and controlled....never had I felt so sure of seeing something flying that different and obvious, soundless . it went higher just to cloud height, i watched it there for about 1 minute.

TV/Radio: Just happened tonight.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Mid Vancouver Island, British Columbia Fireball/Meteor A Brilliant Turquoise Color

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Between 11:30 p.m. and midnight .

Hi Brian! I also (along with a couple of witnesses) saw the Fireball at approx. between 11:30 and midnight Sat. the 14th of June. It appeared to be very large and heading in a northward direction.The color was a brilliant turquoise color with a streaming (2 or 3) part tail. I viewed it through an opening in some trees while in a friends backyard from the mid Vancouver Island area. I have never seen one this color or size before, it was beautiful. We were joking about the fact it looked like it would have landed very close to us, judging by the size, and its trajectory path. We heard no sound at all.

Thank you to the witness for the good report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Burbank, California A Black Triangular UFO

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:50 p.m.

Hello, My name is (name removed) and I feel a little awkward writing this e-mail because I'm not in the habit of contacting perfect strangers, but what I saw last night in Burbank prompted me to search the internet for any possible explanations and thus I came across your post.

At approximately 11:50 pm last night I was lying in bed watching TV and out of the corner of my eye I saw a series of flashing white lights coming from outside the window. I opened the blinds and what I saw will be forever ingrained in my mind.

I saw an air craft of some sort that was black and had several lights underneath it. It was triangular in shape and sharp in design, if that makes any sense, with tight angles on the corners. The lights underneath it where flashing in a fast and random pattern with colors of red, green, and white (perhaps yellow). It was flying way low, so much so that it looked like it was going to crash into the roof of the building behind me. It was moving at extreme speeds, not gliding by any means. I was just barely able to catch it. It did not produce any noise whatsoever.

I stood there stunned and I immediately sent a text message to my brother saying, "Oh my God, I think I just saw a UFO!" He responded by saying that he did too. I decided to call my brother instead and he said he was out in Hollywood with a group of friends. They say a green light ripping through the sky. It looked to be about the size of a quarter according to one of his friends. Their description is very similar to yours. I just happened to catch it when it was passing by a LOT closer.

I just don't know what to make of it but as I stated earlier, I will never forget this as long as I live. Thanks for confirming this sighting.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report. Interesting also due to meteor/fireball sighting on the same night around the same time.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Qualicum Beach, British Columbia A Brilliant Turquoise/Green Meteor

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: 11:41 p.m.

I saw this and with luck was almost looking directly at it when it started. It occurred at 23:41 hrs and was a particularly long burn as it lasted about 4 to 5 seconds. My location is Qualicum Beach and it entered at approximately a 45 degree angle heading almost due north about 30 degrees above the horizon. It burned a brilliant turquoise/green and broke into 3 pieces while leaving a long glowing trail. This sucker was bright! It was the most spectacular meteor fall I have ever seen in my years of stargazing.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Azusa, California Streaming White/Blue Fireball/Meteor

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: 11:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: East of 210 fwy traveling West in Azuza,
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Fireball.

Full Description of event/sighting: I saw the same thing. It was a streaming white/blue light that was low prepared for a landing (Azusa, CA) on the opposite side freeway as I was traveling west on the 210 freeway just pass the Azusa off-ramp. Later that evening I mentioned to my friends that were traveling behind me what I "thought" saw.

Turns out, they made a wish on the same falling star.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Fremont, California Fireball/Meteor Sighting

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Fremont, CA.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Fireball.

Full Description of event/sighting: My wife and I, traveling south through Fremont, CA, around 11:55 pm, saw what looked like an extremely bright meteor descending toward the southern horizon. We cannot say that it was a UFO, but it was astonishingly bright and we at first thought a plane or some other object might be falling toward the local town of Milpitas. Only later, based on similar reports on Yahoo, did we conclude that it might be a meteor heading due south. However, it was much brighter than any meteor I have ever seen before. We note with interest: a) several reports of sightings in southern California that report the object moving north (rather than south, as in most accounts); b) there were similar sightings in Seattle and Portland; c) the coincident UFO sightings.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Whitchurch, Bristol U.K. Black Orb - Disc Shaped UFO

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 11.40 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Black Orb, disc like shape.
Weather Conditions: Sunny, clear, a few clouds.

Description: I saw a black disc shaped stationary object very high in the sky. I would say it was at least 30,000 ft. It was nearly overhead but in a south easterly direction from my viewpoint. I only managed to see it when the sun was obscured behind a cloud and the black disc was then visible. It stayed where it was as if hovering. The sun was reflecting off of it and was very sparkly. Once the sun emerged again it was just too bright to see even with sunglasses. I
tried to locate it again but was unsuccessful. I would be interested if anyone else in the area saw it too.

TV/Radio: No.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Corona California A Shinning Slow Rotating UFO

Date: June 15, 2008
Time: 12:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Corona CA.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: While I was enjoying floating in a swimming pool with some friends, I happened to look up at some wispy clouds toward the north. Just above the clouds a shinning object caught my eye. I called attention to it to my friends in the water with me. It seem to be rotating slowly as the light reflecting off it pulsed. It's reflectiveness was that of chrome plating. I would estimate it's elevation at 10,000 feet. I would compare it's size to a be-be shot at arms length. At first, the object seem to meander around in a small circle. As I observed it further, it seem to be coming toward me. It stopped a moment and then proceeded to circle around itself. From the reference point of the clouds, it seem to move below the cloud level from where I first observed it. I continued viewing it and as I did so, the object slowly moved toward the north until it was out of sight. The relative wind direction was from the west. This, I thought would rule out a balloon because a balloon would not move in such a coordinated manner as this object did and against the wind direction. The total observational time was twenty five minutes. Persons witnessing this event with me are: (four witnesses names removed)

Thank you very much to the witness for sending in a good sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Kelowna, British Columbia 3 Flashing Fireballs In A Triangle Formation

Date: June 15, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Westside mountains.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Round. flashing, looks like big roman candles.

Full Description of event/sighting: Four roommates and I were looking towards the Westside mountains. I am new to Kelowna I don't have a very good idea of names, approx: the mountain behind the bluff. There were 3 flashing fireballs in a triangle formation rising slowly toward the sky and shape shifting. Then as they went higher and disappeared, one more flashing bright object slowly rose from the mountains. It continued slowly towards the sky then vanished. We had no idea what to think of this after hearing of many UFO sightings in Kelowna. I felt a need to say something.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Trinity, Alabama Bright Flash Followed By A Boom

Date: June 16, 2008
Time: Lunch time (11:30 ?)

Location of Sighting: Western sky.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: Unknown.
Shape of objects: N/A.

Full Description of event/sighting: First of all, our home is surrounded by trees. While eating lunch my husband and I noticed an odd electrical colored flash that occurred from our kitchen window which faces west. It was then followed by a boom.

The nearest way to describe it was similar to a lightning flash. I looked out to see if there was a traffic accident on the highway beyond our trees. Later in the day, we spoke with my husband's parents that live east of us by a tenth of a mile and they said the grandkids that were with them had seen the flash too and asked what happened. Their windows face north toward the same highway that passes North of our house. I feel sure that folks that were traveling the highway would have seen that flash, considering it was noticeable from inside two houses, especially since our home is shielded within trees. We thought it might have been some sort of electrical power line problem, but that shouldn't have been bright enough to be noticed inside two separate homes from different angles. We have underground power and the nearest overhead power lines are about 300 feet beyond our trees. The flash was not lights in the house blinking.

The highway connects Decatur and Moulton Alabama from east and west. The name of the highway is Gordon Terry Parkway. The flash of light occurred about halfway between the towns. My husband described it similar to the flash you see when someone takes your photo, except it was accompanied by a boom. The weather was clear and sunny, so it was not lightning.

I did a Google search today and noticed a local news team had reported on a young man seeing something strange in Decatur recently, that involved the military and an ambulance. He described the object inside the ambulance like a large pearl. This was reported on WAFF news from Huntsville, Alabama. This video of WAFF interviewing him, is posted on Youtube. The news media introduced the segment questioning a UFO sighting. I missed the local news that day, so this is the first I am aware of this report.

Huntsville, Alabama is a major aerospace industry town, as well as the location of Redstone Arsenal. I am speculating that yesterday's flash could have been related to military exercises.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: