Saturday, June 14, 2008

Milton Van Buren County, Iowa A Bright Ball Of Light

Posted: June 14, 2008

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: 10:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: A bright ball of light.
Weather Conditions: Clear night where the stars showed bright with a hint of cloud on the horizon.

Description: I was standing out in my backyard as I looked to the sky and caught in the corner of my eye a bright ball of light. It was traveling from the top of my house going SE. At first I figured it to be a plane, but I was not seeing any blinking lights at the time and later on I saw planes and they weren't even close to being what I saw. It was so bright I had to squint to try and catch a glimpse of what it could be if possible. Then the idea of a satellite came about in my mind, but the brightness was too intense for something that should've been so far in space.

When it got about half way in its path, it dimmed to appear as a star, but going the fast pace it had been previously. As I followed it with my eyes, it didn't go past a constellation, but more like it went to them! It faded and yet disappeared TOWARDS a certain set of stars and was over in a matter of minutes. In all of my life, I have never witnessed such an account that I wrote it down as soon as it happened. May be on the news.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: