Sunday, June 22, 2008

San Luis Obispo, California A Bright Yellow Ball

Posted: June 22, 2008

Date: June 20, 2008
Time: 12:50 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright yellow ball.
Weather Conditions: Clear, warm night, near full moon.

Description: I was watching the stars at night and noticed a bright yellow light approach from the southwest. My view was a bit obstructed by a tree at first but the intensity of the light was great enough that it rayed through the tree as a helicopter's spotlight in the distance would. The light it emitted could not be
confused with a helicopter. It was far more yellow than any aircraft I have ever seen. I waited for it to come into better view and considered waking my girlfriend to see it. I moved to side of the yard to get a better view. By this time the light was far off in the distance going the way it came. It faded out into the sky in the distance as it left, not the horizon.

This all happened over the course of about 20 seconds. There was no way any normal aircraft could have traveled that distance that quickly. I am a very skeptical person and I don't usually believe things until I witness them personally, but last night made a UFO believer out of me.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: