Wednesday, June 11, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (June 11, 2008)

Posted: June 11, 2008

Release Date: June 11, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you. Hope you enjoy.

Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Condobolin NSW, Australia Police Officers Watch UFO Hovering

Date: 1994
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: fine, clear night.

Description: I was driving from Condobolin to the town of Lake Cargelligo at night, a distance of about 104km. I was the driver of a police car (Highway Patrol) with my partner in the passenger seat. This stretch is notorious for Kangaroos and wild pigs on the road at night, so I was driving under the speed limit of 100 kph. After traveling for about 10kms from Condobolin I noticed a light to my right apparently in a paddock. What attracted me to it was the brightness, and the fact it was alternating through all colors of the spectrum. I pointed it out to my partner and we slowed and checked, certain it was a farm house light. It was then that we became aware that it was not in the paddock, but hovering above it. We stopped, killed the vehicle lights, and watched it for a few minutes mystified. We debated what it was, but could offer no rational explanation and I think we convinced ourselves that it 'must' be a tractor in a paddock working the land and the lights must be resulting from being filtered through dust.

TV/Radio: Not.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Morganton, Georgia A Golden Yellow Triangular UFO

Date: December 20, 2005
Time: 2:20 a.m.

Hi Brian, This report is of a sighting on December 20, 2005. At 2:20a.m. I woke up. As I usually do, I looked out of the window adjacent to my bed. In the eastern sky at about 60 degrees above the horizon was a golden yellow triangle. It was at jet altitude, cruising nearly along side of the jet airway, but a bit east of it. I believe it was about the size, overall of a 727. It was an equilateral triangle, with rounded points. It was lit from within,with a beautiful golden-yellow lighting. In its center, was a soft and diffuse, circular, glowing red, "lighted"area about one sixth of the size along the length of one of the triangle sides. Also, there were a few gray bars of color on its underside. They were random in their positions and were longer than the red light's diameter.

This triangle was traveling at somewhat less than jet speed and my estimate of altitude was above twenty thousand feet, but probably below thirty thousand. Visibility was excellent so I had a clear view of it. Now here is where things get a bit bizarre. Along the trailing edge of the triangle and at about one-fifth of the length of the trailing edge of the triangle, from the left side was a pipe-like tube extending behind the craft for an estimated twenty feet. At that point the pipe/tube became a cork-screw of three twists to the right. It resembled a pig tail! Not very aerodynamic I'd say! I can't imagine what it could have been used for, but who can understand some of the configurations we see on some of these craft eh? I watched it cruise smoothly on a straight course until out of sight and I won't forget this one. It took quite awhile to get back to sleep. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Coquihalla Hwy, British Columbia Ball Of Light Looked Like A Rainbow

Date: August 31, 2007
Time: 3:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Coquihalla Hwy, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball.

Full Description of event/sighting: We were driving along the highway and seen a ball of light in the sky which looked like a rainbow but only in a ball. We watched it for about 1/2. I don't think it is a UFO, but it is definitely of interest.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Castleton, Derbyshire, England A Bright Orange Ball

Date: February 22, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of object: Ball.

7:00 p.m. on a dark windy evening on Friday 22 Feb 2008. Just coming out of a holiday cottage in Castleton, Derbyshire. Glanced to the right and saw a bright orange ball with sparks coming out of the back shooting across the hill to the right of the cottage. It was traveling very fast and was just above tree level. At first I thought it was a meteorite, but couldn't find any news about it anywhere.

Apparently old folklore about the area mentions the Fiery Drake which is seen sometimes in underground caverns in the area. Just wonder if I saw it above ground? Thank you.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Above The Willows Estate Grimsby, U.K. UFO Shoots Upwards

Date: April 23, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Indistinct due to dark.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: No sound, looked like a star which got brighter as it came closer, then very slowly moved over the houses for a while. Very strange lights but eerily silent. After quite a while it shot up into the sky at a startlingly fast speed but still silent.

TV/Radio: No reports in the paper the next day even when I contacted the local Telegraph.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Clifton, Bristol U.K. Five Orange Glowing Objects

Date: May 30, 2008
Time: 11.10 - 11.15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Hard to say.
Weather Conditions: Clear and calm (night).

Description: Orange glowing objects some slow movement, no sound. In the sky to the west from our flat window, fairly low level, we saw one at first then it was joined by another, then a 3rd, seems to come up from below, then level out, but with gentle movement, fading out after a few minutes. About two mins later, another one then more until there were five in fairly close proximity. Definitely not helicopter or plane as a police helicopter came over during - completely different. Viewed through binoculars but not much help. Camera out of batteries (!) so did take a couple of photos from my phone. Admittedly, they do seem similar to a lot of the sightings reported on this site and feasible explanation would be the UFO balloons.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Downend Bristol, U.K. Two Bright Objects

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My wife and I were sitting at the top of the garden on a clear May night when two bright objects flew directly over our house in Downend. One was yellow and the other was an orange color. When we first saw them they were what looked to be flying side by side, but as they passed over the yellow object seemed to revolve under the other and there was no noise, just like a low humming noise.

TV/Radio: No.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Thunder Bay, Ontario A Bright White Light


Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright White Light.
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: My daughter and I were outside on the back deck, and we live in the city. We both observed a bright white light moving from west to east in a jerky motion. It was not a plane (no sound and no flashing lights), it was also moving faster than any plane I have ever observed. I have observed satellites outside the city limits and they do not move in that motion or at that speed and I have never seen a satellite in city limits because it is so bright. The light was brighter than anything I've seen in the night sky in the city. Then it just disappeared quickly.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Normandy, Surrey England 20 Plus UFOs

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 20 plus.
Shape of objects: Orb.
Weather Conditions: good conditions, little bit of cloud in the sky.

Description: I was driving to Guildford to pick up my brother from Guildford. Pretty much as soon as i turned out of my driveway I could see loads of orange orb like lights in the sky in front of me. I pulled over so I could get a better look. There were at least 20 of them and they were moving slowly in a long straight line. As they moved across the sky one by one they started to disappear into nothing at basically the same spot. pretty much as soon as I pulled
over a phoned my mum and told her to come outside quickly and have a look, she did and she was absolutely gob smacked as well. We tried to come up with some logical explanations but none of them added up to what we saw. I just want to know if there is an explanation to what we saw or if there is a possibility that this sighting was a UFO. Thanks very much for your time.

PS - I have made a picture of what I saw to give you a better idea, so if you would like me to send that then please let me know.

TV/Radio: No as I only saw them a few hours ago.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Saltdean, Brighton, England Two Orange Lights Coming From The Sea

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Indeterminable - orange lights.
Weather Conditions: Overcast.

Description: We saw two orange lights in sky approximately 1000 feet up and about 500 feet apart. They were not level (one higher than the other).They seemed to be coming from the sea towards the land and very slowly. Not flashing lights. Then they just disappeared after watching them for a few minutes.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Hull, East Yorkshire Two White Lights

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 10:23 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Two white lights
Weather Conditions: Fine but cloudy.

Description: It was two lights flying on top of each other but a slight distance from each other. They kept perfect distance from each other and didn't waver. Also there was no sound whatsoever making it very eerie indeed.

TV/Radio: Going to be getting in touch with Local News, Look North and also going to get in touch with local radio Humberside.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Münsingen, Nearby Berne, Switzerland Two Orange Lights Rising Over Horizon


Date: June 1, 2008
Time: 00:25


Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Orange lights, round, star-like.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: Two orange lights rising over the horizon at a certain distance. First light about 40 deg above the horizon, second lower (further behind?). Both rose slowly and got closer (estimated fly direction N-NW coming from direction Jüngfrau-Joch) for about 1 min. then the first object accelerated in direction E to achieve an incredible speed, dimming and disappearing. The second object did the same about half a min. later. The direction was the same. Objects were accelerating and rising like to get orbital speed.

Please note - random (or not) circumstances: at exactly the same time space shuttle lift-off took place.

From flight pattern (formation flight, two ships) and circumstances I'd bet on a military "black" platform started around the Mediterranean sea.

TV/Radio: None.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Balwyn Melbourne Victoria, Australia Lights In A Ring Formation

Date: June 2, 2008
Time: 8:45 p.m. to 9:30.p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Hard to tell, but seemed large and flat.
Weather Conditions: Partly cloudy.

Description: I looked out the window of my flat in Balwyn and noticed red and green flashing lights quite far into the distance, just sitting in the one spot. I think the lights were in a ring shape, but can't be certain as it was fairly far away. The green and red lights were clear though, as it was around 9:00 p.m..

My flatmate and I both thought it was too big to be a helicopter and it wasn't moving enough for it to be a plane.

I just thought I should let you know, as I noticed that someone else has documented the same sort of thing in my area.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Silver Lake, Illinois Missing Time ?

Date: June 4, 2008
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Silver Lake Il.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was Traveling on I-70 close to Silver Lake IL. I was going about 65 MPH with a street light in front of me about 1/8 mile. I blinked my eyes and when my eyes opened the street light was about 1/4 mile to my rear. My GPS shows I was going 431 MPH. I pulled into the Silver Lake rest stop and took pictures of my GPS. I can email you a copy of my GPS picture if you want it. I will need an email address to mail it to. The best I can come up with is I was gone for a few seconds and was put back down in the place I would have been. The GPS is working perfect before and after this.

Also picture of the GPS showing the speed: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4357

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Houston, Texas Hundreds Of UFOs/Lights Witnessed In The Sky

Date: June 4, 2008
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Houston, Texas.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 100's
Shape of objects: Bright lights, like stars.

Full Description of event/sighting: Took my son to go run around the Cy-fair High School track to do some time trials as he had a triathlon event for the weekend. As he was running the track warming up. I laid down on the track to do sit-ups. (sounds corny, but that's what transpired). While looking up at the sky I noticed a handful of lights, like stars, moving across the sky uniformly. Same speed, same direction. Thought they were planes and that I was just seeing several traveling in a path from the Bush Intercontinental Airport. As I continued to do sit-ups I noticed that the lights just continued on for a few minutes and thought it was odd that so many planes would travel so closely for so long. Then, I started looking over the sky to my right and to my left and noticed that these moving lights were covering the sky as far as I could see in all directions. I would say at any given time there were at least 50 of these moving lights in my view in the sky. I followed a few lights and judged that they stayed in view a few minutes at a time. If you consider that I could see 40-50 lights at a time in the sky and they took an average of a few minutes to travel in and out of my view, and I saw this go on for at least 45 minutes, that means there was 100's of these lights! My son saw them too.

Thank you to the witness for this very interesting sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Vancouver, Washington Orb Shape And Three Lights

Date: June 6, 2008
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: 98th St and Northgate
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orb shape and three lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: My partner and I were walking back to our house from a friend's and we walked through the park and I saw a bright light in the sky and I pointed it out to my partner. We watched it for about ten minutes and then started to walk, still watching it and then it moved further away and the light got dimmer. We kept walking, but watching it too. Then we pasted some trees and it blocked our view of the sky. But when we look to the sky it was gone.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Downtown Columbia, South Carolina A Very Low Bright Flying UFO

Date: June 6, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Downtown Columbia, SC.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I have seen a couple of stories that match mine on the site. I went out and caught the bright star then realized it was moving. The light was white, no blinking lights like a plane. It moved at a steady and fairly slow speed across the sky to my north from downtown then I realized it had changed direction and was headed right over my home. It was difficult to tell the height of this thing, I'd originally said no more than 100 feet over some tall pine trees. But when it got closer to my house, and it was within a few blocks, it vanished. I had binoculars out to stargaze and I looked and saw it, moved the binocs back to my eyes, put the binocs back up and voila, gone.

It looked "satellite" until it looked so close to the ground. This thing was bright. No way to miss it. And it too was absolutely silent, noiseless. Also in the western sky over Columbia last night was something I have seen a few other times as well. It too looks like a star, but way away. It is a bright star like object, but it has blinking red and green lights that appear to blink in both colors on both sides or maybe this thing could be "spinning". I don't know. I have seen it in different areas of the sky over the past two years around here. At any rate, it stays right there, put, doesn't move for hours and hours, perhaps all night but is in a different spot the next night or is totally missing from the sky. In Columbia, numerous military air operations do go on. We see all kinds of things in the sky if we look. I've even seen them flying Ospreys here. You can't miss that, the loudest thing I ever heard.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Orange Glowing UFO Over Edinburgh, Scotland

Date: June 7, 2008
Time: Approx: 2400hrs

We were sitting outside in the beer garden about 10 people at our table and another 10 - 15 in the garden and one of our friends said what's that. There was a fast moving orange glow on our horizon, no flashing lights and very high in the sky. I thought it might be a comet or something burning up, but we watched it fly from as far as we could see. It lasted about 10 minutes and every body seen it. I have been looking in the local newspaper for reports, but not found anything. Very strange.

Thank you to the witness for their interesting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

El Vado, New Mexico - Satellites Or UFOs

Date: June 7 & 8, 2008
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: El Vado, New Mexico.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 34
Shape of objects: White-objects.

Full Description of event/sighting: I just found your website and I am looking for legitimate answer. We were at El Vado, NM this past weekend (25 miles south of Dulce NM) were outside from 10:00 till 11:00pm. We were watching the black sky looking for ETs and satellites. We saw alot of white objects which looked like satellites traveling south to north and north to south and a few west to east. About 4 flew by in a rapid speed. From the time spent outside we figured that we saw one every three minutes. Several instances there were two or three not flying together but sharing air space. I looked at Youtube and typed in NASA UFOs. I see the footage they have is very similar to what I saw. White objects flying. Could this many objects be satellites. On Friday we saw 14 within 45 minutes and on Saturday we saw 18 within the hour. Of course we did not look too well because we spent alot of time talking about what we were seeing. These were not falling stars.

We saw falling stars and they did not resemble what we saw flying up above us. I have already had people laugh at me because they all said there are thousands of satellites in the sky. I took video but nothing came out since it was too dark and objects too far away. I think I need a camera with night vision. I don't know if this help. Please advise. Please respond to this email. I would hate to be wasting my time looking at the sky if these are just satellites. Just to let you know I have encountered 5 instances here in Albuquerque in May 08. I also have a photo to send you that I captured In Albuquerque NM in April. It is a round silver craft with an aura around it.

I have a client who was x-rayed for what she though was an injury on her wrist in February. She is a physical therapist. Her doctor examined her x-ray and asked her how she managed to get a piece of steel inside her wrist without a point of entry in her skin. My client told her doctor that she does not know how it happened. There is no point of entry or scarring. She is too scared to do anything about it and does not know who to turn to. She told me that she does see UFO craft flying in her area. In February she said she was driving home at 10-10:30pm from Socorro NM. She was the only one on the highway in that area at that time and a UFO craft was zig zagging around her car as if it were playing games with her. She told me that she does not want to tell anyone because they will think she is crazy and she does not want to jeopardize her reputation with her career or business associates. She asked me to help her but I can't even help myself. I don't know the answers. I am also a business of a manufacturing company and I don't need to be laughed at.
Please help with some answers.

Thank you very much.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Maple Ridge, British Columbia A Large Black UFO With Black Ball Attached (Map/Video Footage)

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: From balcony back of house - Object seemed to be over Derby Reach park across Fraser River.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Looked like a black inflatable raft of 50 feet with a round black ball about 10 ft diameter tethered to one end. Object was flying eastern direction just above treetops at low speed.

Full Description of event/sighting: Was out on my balcony for a smoke. House is on the side of a hill and the balcony is overlooking the area including views across the Fraser River. Some scattered clouds but generally clear skies. Was just after sunset.

I spotted a large black object resembling a black inflatable raft of about 50 ft length with a black ball about 10 ft diameter tethered to one end that was moving slowly in eastern direction. The object was floating just above tree-tops over the Derby Reach Park area across from the Fraser River.

The object seemed to perform a half turn maneuver rotating on itself left to right before hovering for 30 seconds then start ascending at a relatively slow pace until it reached cloud heights. The tethered ball part wasn't visible anymore after it's rotation.

I ran inside once the object started ascending and grabbed my wife's cell phone and shot 2 video sequences of the object - unfortunately the resolution of the video is so low that we cannot make out the object.

There were no lights and no noise from the object at any time throughout the sighting.

I lost track of the object after it went through a high cloud.

There are many condominiums on hillsides on the Haney side of the river, facing Derby Reach Park - hopefully somebody else will have seen something as from the altitude of the object when initially spotted - it would have been directly in the line of vision of people in those condos. Thanks.

I can send a map showing approximate location of the sighting for reference purposes. I am at the house on 228th St.. I can send the 2 videos captured with the cell phone if you want - just provide me e-mail address where I can send.

Thank you to the witness for their report. HBCC UFO Research has requested the photos that were taken of the unusual object.

Footage is copyright to the onwer/witness. http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4367

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Mississauga, Ontario Bright UFOs Rise Up Into Space

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Mississauga, ON.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round shaped bright lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: June 8, 2008 at 11:15pm or so. My brother and I were sitting outside on the patio just talking and we were looking up at the night sky. Both of us saw two very bright lights, both the same size, flying together, too close to be planes, but too high up to make out what they looked like. They did not have airplane lights. All we saw were two very bright moving objects (lights) that met up with a third (light) object that might have been a star and as soon as they met the third object, the two bright objects began to rise so fast that we watched them disappear into space until there were no lights left. It's almost like they hovered for a second and then took off straight up in super speed and disappeared from the atmosphere. The other third object remained, but my brother said it was moving slowly, I couldn't tell.

We realized that we had just witnessed a UFO, whether it be military or an ET, I dunno, but I think it was military probably.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Santa Rosa, California - Over Sonoma Mountain A Star-Like Object

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m. or 12:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Santa Rosa over Sonoma Mountain
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: A far away star-like object.

Full Description of event/sighting: I seen two things, bright like a star but a moving one. After seeing each one disappear east, a shooting star would fly west. I don't know if it's a coincidence.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Bannockburn, Illinois Bright White Shining Light

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Went out outside the office for cigarette break. Sat down on the curb, just next to the parking lot, and started to look at the trees, then up, at some clouds that were above. Noticed a bright white dot moving across the blue sky, approximately in the west to east direction. It seemed to move to fast to be the airliner at a high altitude (3-5 times faster than a possible plane this high), and what seemed odd to me was it's bright white, shining appearance, almost like a very bright star. Yet still, it could have been a sunlight reflecting off this object or plane. However I have never seen anything like it (been living in Chicago for 15+ years close to the O'Hare airport, seen thousands of planes during that time), and I doubt it was an airplane. Satellite? Maybe, but it seemed to be at the 10,000m-20,000m altitude, way too low for a satellite. It moved across the sky, then disappeared from my view behind the tree line. The whole event was somewhat an upsetting experience.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Cleveland, Ohio Two Objects Just Vanish

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cleveland, Ohio.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Star like.

Full Description of event/sighting: My son and I had the telescope out. While I was slewing, he said look mom, what's that. Those weren't there before. I looked up to the Southeast sky and there were what appeared to be 2 stars in the sky right next to each other. They were far brighter than Sirus. They just stayed stationary in the sky and then they just disappeared. I have been unable to find anything as far as reports of any astronomical occurrences on June 8th. If anyone has a logical explanation for theses strange lights let me know. I do know they were not from a plane.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

UBC - Marine Drive Vancouver, British Columbia A Green Ball (UFO)

Date: June 10, 2008
Time: 12:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: UBC- Marine Drive, Vancouver, Canada
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Green ball.

Full Description of event/sighting: Three separate people saw a green round object. It went up above the clouds disappeared and then came close to the ground.

Additional Information:

Hi there, I will ask these folks to email you too. Ok. So the details are as follows:


We were a group of 5 friends. One of us left and then called us and said he is seeing a green light ball (circle) as UFO in the sky. Then, as we were walking towards the Marine drive dormitory. I saw it and showed it to the other 3 friends. They all said it did not look like anything like plane, helicopter or anything. It was a quit big green shiny circle (ball), and at times it would have tails (when it went up above the clouds, we could see a tail). and then it went high and high until it disappeared in the cloud, and then it came out of clouds again and it was moving not very fast, neither slowly. Then, we were too scared to continue watching it. So we went in and as soon as I got upstairs I started googling "UFO and UBC". I saw a similar description of what I had seen reported in Feb of this year. So I was wondering is there some kind of research going on in the sky or is it really a UFO? Cheers.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: