Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Orange Light Spotted Over St. Peters Missouri


Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I saw a similar orange light. It looked like it was getting brighter, then started to burn out and then got brighter and it was to low for a plane. It moved across the sky in a straight line. I had never seen anything like it before.

Additional Information:

About 10 o'clock pm. It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. People keep telling me it's probably meteorites, but I don't believe that because it went slower than a meteor normally would. Sadly no one believes that it could be alien like I do believe. It's an unexplainable thing. Everyone just wants to believe there's no aliens.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: