Monday, December 19, 2011

6 Or 7 Balls Of Orange Light Over Jacksonville Florida (Chinese Lanterns)

 
Hello, I was reading your comments on the internet about the orange balls of light you saw in Jacksonville, Florida. I just saw these last night. My neighbor did too. There were about 6 or seven of them that seem to be floating upward.

They were big and lasted for awhile. I looked at them thru my binoculars and it sort of looked like a floating white opaque paper bag or chefs hat with an orange fire attached to it. Very strange. Did you ever find out what it is?

Additional Information:

I think you are right- this looks like what they were. I have never heard of these things before or seen them before. Thank you for solving my mystery.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: