Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bright Blue Flash Of Light Seen At East Lansing Michigan

 
Date:  November 29, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hello, I saw a post on your blog entitled "Bright Turquoise Green Blue Flash of Light at Guelph Ontario" and I wanted to share a similar experience.

Last night, November 29th, 2011 around 8:00 p.m., I was sitting in my apartment in East Lansing, Michigan that has windows facing the east. 
 
All of the sudden, there was a bright blue light lighting up the windows for approximately 2-3 seconds. There was no sound, but I first thought it might have been lightning that hit my apartment building so I unplugged my computer, but the power didn't go out and the lights didn't flicker or anything.

A couple friends who live in an apartment about a 1/4 of a mile away experienced the same thing but described it as a green light and their windows face the south.

Do you have any information as to what this could have been? Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother and I wete traveling west on Saginaw on January 19 around 8 pm and saw a bright flash which lit up the sky. It was not lightning.