Sunday, December 4, 2011

Glowing Orange Lights Over Plantation Florida

 
Date:  November 24, 2011
Time:  6:25 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, About the UFO we saw last night. At 18:25 someone called me. It was dark. I walked out front to talk to him and get good reception. I looked up over my house to the west and there was this orange glowing light moving horizontally along the horizon just over the top of my house. 
 
It was not close and moving steady. It was no airplane. I called into the house and my buddy came out. He and I watched it track to the south for about a minute and then it seemed to go stationary, maybe turning away from us, and then slowly fade out.  
 
Neither of us have ever seen anything like that. Maybe a rocket, but it wouldn’t have traveled so level along the horizon. Maybe an afterburner, but would it be bright orange and not change intensity whether moving south, and then hovering or turning away from us.  

So we go inside.

This is the weird/coincidental part. At 18:42 someone calls me back because I hung up on him to watch the UFO. I go back out front and there is that same damn glowing orange light in the same place that it started the first time. 

This time I call into the house and two of my friends come back out again. We all watch it this time for about another minute as it follows virtually the exact same path and disappears in the same place. It was the weirdest thing we’ve ever seen. No idea what it was.

I wish I had grabbed my video camera. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Israel"Izzy"Lopez said...

I saw the same thing 1/27/12 to the north of I-595 in between nob hill and pine island. They moved in and out of formation of straight line to right triangular positions. The movement was to smooth and fluid to be an air plane.

Anonymous said...

Just watched a line of about 20 orange lights fly a south/southwest path over Plantation, right by Plantation High School about 15 mins ago. All traveling faster than the airplanes that crossed paths with them, and silent. All dimmed out as soon as they were just west of my house one by one.

Anonymous said...

Sept 10 2011 My family and I on our way home from Dinner stopped at Stabucks on Broward Blvd. While looking for a place to park I noticed a guy standing in the original place I wanted to park was looking into the sky so I parked next to him and upon putting the car in park my son said "Daddy, Whats that?" I looked up and there were 20- 40 red and orange lights in the skyand then they started disappearing. I took some pics and my daughter took some video. I am still blown away from the incident. The UFOs then started disapearing and some seemed to be coming back until they were all gone after about 5 minutes or so.