Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fiery Orange Light Seen Over Philadelphia Pennsylvania

 
Date:  December 3, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hello, I live in Philadelphia, PA. Last night at about 9:30 p.m., myself and three others seen an orange light, almost fiery and definitely foreign to anything that any of us had ever seen.
 
It moved across the sky, seemed almost elongated, like bumpy rectangular? It also seemed to be growing slightly larger. It's trajectory appeared to be heading north of where we were located in South Philadelphia.
 
I actually texted a few friends of mine who I thought would be on it's pathway, but sadly, none have reported back to me on having seen it. Is there anything else to know about this, are there specific sites I would do well to finding out more on this bizarre occurring. Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Orion said...

January 26,2013 @ 9:58pm
Location; City of Plantation, Broward County Florida.
Fiery Orange lights forming circles, eight lights to each circle and 12 circles traveling east to west at slow speed and keeping even distance from each other some of the last circles were like turning their lights off and on for a few seconds, all of the circles started to fade out and disappear soon as they reached the same spot or location. The night was clear with a very bright New Full Moon shinning. There was no sound or view of any aircraft or spacecraft at all. My 25 year old son and I are still thinking of the sighting.