Monday, December 12, 2011

Round Yellow Colored Lights Over East Lansing Michigan

Date:  April 18, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.

Was riding the CATA Bus back to the MSU campus when the bus driver stopped at a red light on Farm ln. She asked me to come to the front of the bus to see if I could figure out what these weird lights were in the distance. 

The bus was facing south and the lights were off to the southwest. The lights were yellow sphere shaped orbs with a red center. At first there was about seven of them grouped in a weird pattern, slowly a few disappeared then by the time the bus made it to Farm and Wilson there were only two that I could see.

One light remained stationary while the other seemed to move towards it. By the time the bus dropped me off at the Wharton center I didn’t see the lights in the sky anymore. I would say I first saw the lights at 10:00 p.m. and they were gone about 5 minutes later.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: