Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Transparent Bubble UFO Seen By Military Personal At Mobile County Alabama

 
Date:  September 2009
Time:  Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Near a hospital.
Number of witnesses: 1 (as far as I know)
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Nearly round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside of my workplace at supper time and my eyes picked up a transparent bubble at about 3 o’clock. 

It seemed to float slowly east and appeared very close to me, then it stopped.

In the background there were 2 jets flying at high altitude. The bubble was mesmerizing and after a few minutes (I think) I watched as this object disappeared. 

I went inside and told one friend of the incident. I have never forgotten this encounter.

Additional Information:

It occurred at my place of employment, (Brian Vike has removed the witnesses place of employment, which is in the military), Mobile County, Alabama.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friends father, who is in his 60's told me once when he was a young kid him and his sister seen a clear bubble floating over his house exactly how you describe except i think they said theirs had smoke in it or something. This one incident has ripples that effected our lives even to this day so i truely believe the authenticity. you see ,because of this event his sister become a fanatical christian and smothered her daughter with religion because "demons fly in the sky and will take you away". Her sister ended up having a kid who was very rebellious and ran away leaving a kid with her mother who also subject to this and that kid ran away got into some trouble but eventually straightened out. Due to the nature of his rebellious mother he kinda grew up without parents and never really knowing his dad and because of that he is a great father. This guy eventually married my sister. My best friend is the son of the boy that saw the ufo over the house(the original guy i was talking about). Its nothing ground shaking or important but its strange how this once incident back in the 50's or 60's has shaped nearly everyone i knows life.