Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Small Black Ball With Long Flame Possible Landing At Ripley Mississippi

 
Date:  December 14, 2011
Time:  Approx: 11:25 p.m.
 
Hi, I am responding to your post. I too saw something falling from the sky and it was so close to me that I could have got out of my car and probably would have found where it had landed. I was driving at the time and I didn't stop to see where it did land though.
 
I live in Ripley MS and it landed about 11:25 p.m. central time. It actually scared me. It looked like a small black ball in the front with a long flame. Total size would probably be about the size of a basketball. Please let me know if u find out anything because it was something that I never see in Ripley, Mississippi. Thanks!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: