Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blue Lights Spotted Over Lorain Ohio

 
Date:  March 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
I'm from Lorain, Ohio so you are not far from me, and I saw essentially the same thing. I even took video and picture and called the news stations.
 
I had even had to pull over for a bit. Please read my post and let me know if you agree, because I think we may have been looking as the same to similar thing.
 
Vike Factor Note: The witness for the above sighting report thought I was the one who saw, and filed a report over the two blue lights that were seen in Lorain Ohio, but it was not me, but a person filing their report to me.
 
If the witness would like to send in their footage or pictures, you can do so by sending them to me, Brian at sighting@telus.net
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: