Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Low Flying Large Orange Half Eclipse Object Flew Over Birchrun Michigan


Date: July 22, 2012
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello, I live in Birchrun, Michigan. Last night on July 22, 2012 my wife and 11 yr old daughter, and I all saw a orange light in the back of our field through the trees.

It was about 40 feet above the ground, and through the 50 feet of trees there is another field, then a river.

We were in the backyard swimming about 10:30 p.m. and I happened to look up in that direction, and that's when I saw what looked like a half solar eclipse at night. My wife and daughter saw this also.

We were unsure of what it was, and my daughter said ''Dad it's not a Chinese lantern is it?'' I replied no, because it's not rising into the sky. It was not a flare or a firework either, I swear it looked just like a half solar eclipse at night.

We jumped into our van and drove around the corner to the clearing to get a better look, and it was gone. This light stayed about 40 feet above the ground, and it moved slowly to our right. There was no noise.

I immediately came into the house and drew a picture of it, then I did some research on the web to see if anyone else had seen anything similar. When I came across the picture of a half solar eclipse at night.

That's what it looked like to us. The weird thing is that, after I done more digging on the web, their were no reports of a night time solar eclipse anywhere near here. UFO?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike)

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: