Thursday, July 26, 2012

Orange Oval Shaped Light/Fireball Seen Over Playa Del Rey California


Date:  July 25, 2012
Time:  9:10 p.m.

Dear Brian, I live in Playa del Rey and after seeing what I saw tonight, I found your website and wanted to email you my sighting.

I have never been one to believe in UFOs, however while sitting on my couch tonight I saw something out my window that was extremely out of place/caught my attention. 

It was almost the exact situation you listed at the same exact time tonight as last night (24 hours later).

- 9:10 pm 7/25/2012
- solid "fireball" (orange oval light)
- traveling west to east
- very low altitude
- no noise at all (I am close to LAX and can always hear every plane)
- no blinking/navigation lights
- randomly disappeared

Just wanted to email you this information since it is so incredibly similar to your experience last night. Again I have never seen or believed in anything like this ever, but tonight my mind has been changed. 

After living by the airport my entire life, and sitting on the same couch in Playa del Rey now for over 2 1/2 years, nothing has ever caught my eye or compared to what I saw tonight.

If you have any information please let me know! Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: