Sunday, July 29, 2012

Orange Flaming Object Moves Across The Sky Over York County Pennsylvania



Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  9:15 p.m.

Hi Brian, me and my step son just saw what looked like an orange flaming object move across the sky above our house. 

My stepson ran into the house and told me to come quickly, and that he saw something in the sky. 

When I came out of the door, I saw an object that looked like it was on fire at the rear of the object. It proceeded across the sky at a steady pace and then just vanished.

It almost looked like a plane that could have been on fire, but the trajectory of the object was not coming down, but seemed to keep a straight path (from the ground anyway). 

I saw the article on the Chinese lantern after doing a web search, but I don’t think that they make Chinese lantern that big.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just outside watching fireworks and talking on the phone with my girl friend. When I noticed a orange object floating in the sky it then shot straight up and then proceeded in a straight line away from me and at first I thought it was a plane but at another glance the entire object was glowing orange like a flame and I seen other planes flying in the sky and this object was moving allot faster than the plane I seen as I watched it fly away.

Unknown said...

I was outside watching fire works when I seen an orange object looking like it was on fire then all the sudden it flew straight up and then accelerated in a straight line away from me. At first glance I thought it was a plane on fire but the object continued to accelerate away from me.