Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two Objects With Flames Seen Flying Over Columbus Ohio

 
Date:  July 16, 2012
Time:  11:40 p.m.
 
Hi, I went in the house and Googled it as fast as I could, and I found your message on top! Thank God! I'm in Columbus Ohio sitting in my back room with the windows open and blinds back. 
 
I was watching TV when I saw 2 weird looking some things flying smoothly, but yet with flames. I tried calling my sister next door to me and couldn't get her fast enough before they just sort of vanished in the air. 
 
No trail  no sound no flickering lights, just flames glowing upward on whatever it was. You don't know how happy I was to see this when I Googled, "just saw flaming looking aircraft 7/16/2012. It is now 12:03 a.m. 
 
This was approximately 11:40. Wow, hit me back.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

vq said...

Just saw 7 of these objects, over fairless hills pa at aprox 830pm-9pm, the flame would go out and they were black with out any lights on! they moved as fast as a jet.

vq said...

Hey, just saw about 7 of these over fairless hills pa, approx time 830pm-9pm,when the flames went out they were black objects. they moved about as fast as a jet. they all flew the same direction.

vq said...

830 pm-9pm just saw about 7 of these in a row, over fairless hills pa, when the flames went out,they were black and were as fast as a jet.