Sunday, July 22, 2012

Two Orange Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Bolingbrook Illinois

 
Date:  July 20, 2012
Time:  Around midnight.
 
Hi there, I saw the other posts from last night, and had to email what we saw. My husband and I were outside late last night around midnight star gazing. All of a sudden, what appeared to be two orange glowing balls of light were floating to our southwest. 
 
It was crazy, and we've never seen anything like that before. They hovered for a moment or so, and slowly moved to the west and then disappeared. I wouldn't have thought much about it, except we saw the same exact thing, in the same exact place, a minute or so later!
 
Don't know what it was, but know that it was something like we've ever seen!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in fox lake hills Illinois and also sighted a orange light moving south east. As it gotten closer it almost looked like a fireball then it vanished ...

Anonymous said...

I saw something last night thinking it was a plane while I was star gazing too...two orangsh red lights that ddn't fly like a normal plane would. My Dad works with planes so I kinda know the difference. But it could just be a new government toy and that all. It was very very high up in the atmosphere or space for all I could tell, so I can't be positive. I live in Poplar Bluff, MO and it was interesting for certain. It was around 11:30 or midnight also. I would have to look a my phone to get a more accurate time though because I was doing some stuff on it right around that moment. I've had some strange dreams and things but who hasn't. But always interested in this subject. I'm a firm believer in this topic. When the object was flying it's path it would be in another lower position further down or then further back up while dissappearing within the moment of transition before reappearing. And the lights were not blinking so that could not have been the explanation for the lapse in visual contact. So it was pretty mind boggling for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi I just posted on here a minute ago about what I saw by myself last night. But one day driving home my son and I were on the road right before our apartments when he saw something go in front of our car from out of the woods across the road back into the woods on the oter side. This I didn't see because I was concentrating and talking. He said it was down low in front so I would have had to have been less distracted to actually notice it. He was like " what was that?!" I didn't know what he was talking about until he told me. It was a flying object about the width of maybe a license plate or so he guessed. He also said it was sort of flat and compact maybe 2 or 3 inches wide and red with a black portion of the top area like tinted or something and football shaped. He swore it wasn't a frisbee there was no one there in the woods on either side and it was flying low kinda level with my headlights. Who knows maybe another government experiment like a sneaky little recon deal??? Just an odd thing to see during the day like that and I believe him he's now 13 but was 12 when he saw it that day. Strange