Monday, July 16, 2012

Orange/Gold Colored Objects/Lights In The Sky Over Sebeka Minnesota

 
Date:  July 14, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses:
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Round, orb.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I first noticed one orange/gold toned spot of light slowly moving in a leftward direction about 2 fists above the horizon at arms length. The tree line is about 250 yards away.
 
As I was watching the first, another smaller same colored orb appears from behind the tree next to me and made a slight downward path along the tree line/horizon. Then I noticed another to the right, not sure if it had appear or if I failed to see it at first.
 
But as the first 2 disappeared, a very bright and larger object slowly moved in from the left as the one on the tree line vanished into thin air. I watched the bright one for a good 45 seconds before it was gone as I tried to drive towards the area I thought they might be.
 
This was the same area of sky I witnessed a line of 3 white "stadium bright" lights drop below the tree line, glow very bright, and then nothing afterwards, two years ago on this same month.
 
I always seem to witness UFOs on nights that have been full of lightning, or Aurora Borealis. I’m starting to believe they're trying to show me something, but less accepting people are always around.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: