Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gray Black Top Shaped UFO Seen Flying Over Reading Pennsylvania


Date:  July 22, 2012
Time:  4:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Almost top shaped, slight curve.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking with my kids,  when I looked up into the sky and seen a gray/black not circular, but almost top like just rolling through the sky. It had no chemtrail, made no sound, and was very distant.

I grabbed out my I Phone 4 and started recording, it was shaking a bit (the I Phone 4) because I could not see it on the phone. After it moved into the tree line, I quickly checked out my video and seen nothing.

Apparently it was to far away for the phones camera to pick up. Yet, when I kept playing it over and over, I finally caught glimpses of what I had seen. So I transferred it to my computer and used windows live Photo maker.

I still could not see it. Then after playing around nothing, so I got frustrated and just opened it with windows media player blew it up 200% and holy crap, I see it, clear as day, it's awesome.

I have never seen anything like it before, it did not zig zag or wobble or anything, it just went in a strait line across the sky. I just wanted to post this and see if anyone else seen anything that day

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: