Monday, July 30, 2012

Bright Orange Lights Over Wamplers Lake Jackson County Michigan


Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  10:05 p.m.

I was locking the sliding glass door and noticed bright orange lights slowly moving over the lake in the direction that I was at.

I watched it for 2-3 minutes and as it was getting closer, I did notice there was another smaller bright orange light on the right of it.

I thought I should try and get a picture of this, so I stepped back about 4 feet, grabbed my camera and when I went to look at this light again, it was all the way back across the lake in the direction I had originally noticed it, but even further away.

It was obviously moving at a slow speed when it was coming towards the house, but with in seconds was all the way beyond the lake. I did take two pictures although I thought nothing was captured until I zoomed in on one of the pictures at 16x.

In the shot you can notice a blue light that looks faded. This could be because of the setting my camera was on and there wasn't a flash.

Either way, something was captured in my camera, but is only able to be seen zooming in to 16x.

Just wanted to pass this information along and to see if any other reports had come in. This was my first time seeing anything like this or even questionable in the sky before. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: