Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Multiple Orange Lights Seen In The Sky Over Queens New York


Date:  July 27, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

On or about 11:00 p.m. on Friday night 7/27/12. I noticed what appeared to be 3 orange lights in the sky. At first I thought they were airplanes, but I looked around and noticed some airplanes (I leave near Laguardia Airport NY) they did not compare.

The 3 lights then turned into 4, then 5 and finally 6. By this time many other people had noticed and began looking on also in shock.

Some lights appeared to pass others in height and distance and then came back to each other. This lasted for about 15 minutes when the lights totally faded out.

It was very spooky and freaked us all out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i saw the same thing on july 31 2012. i was in smithtown and there were 3 orange lights forming a perfect triangle. two flew into the sky high and soon out of sight the others. and two others came out of no where. there were five all together, other people saw them too some people were freaking out, i was too. i campaired them to plains and stars, but they were to bright. theres something going on man

Anonymous said...

I just saw it with my wife and many other on-lookers. It was a some what bright Orange light that seemed to flash slowly, only one light was seen, slow moving I got a quick video of it,

Anonymous said...

I just saw an orange light 10 mins ago. It was just there lit bright orange in the sky. I thought it was strange that it wasn't moving and didn't look like a plane. I continue to the supermarket and came back out and it wasn't there. After I got home and looked up in the sky. It re-appeared for a minute and soon after it disappear.

Anonymous said...

I just saw an orange light 10 mins ago. It was just there lit bright orange in the sky. I thought it was strange that it wasn't moving and didn't look like a plane. I continue to the supermarket and came back out and it wasn't there. After I got home and looked up in the sky. It re-appeared for a minute and soon after it disappear.

Anonymous said...

I also saw 3 bright orange lights in a triangular formation over Westbury ny last night around 6 pm for about 30 secs. It was definitely not airplanes.