Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bright Green Light Travels Across The Night Sky Over Phoenix Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
I'm glad I found your site. I was starting to think I was the only one who saw the bright green light that night. I searched online, watched the news and gave up. Here it is 6 months later and I find that there were a lot of people that saw it! 
 
I had gone onto my balcony to see if there were any fireworks going on. I live in northeast Phoenix in a 2nd floor apartment.
 
I was looking to the east since it's my best view and was caught off guard by a bright green light going south to north before it disappeared behind the building.
 
It was in the sky long enough that I wished I would have had my video camera out. It was amazing!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

ukraine-vacation-guide.com said...

Green travels is a perfect way of recreation and improve your health both physical and mental. Moreover, it helps to discover traditions of other peoples. Green travel to Ukraine is an  outstanding opportunity to discover Slavic soul and nature of Eastern Europe. Just see these green travel destinations.  I bet you will be happy in case you decide to have a Ukraine vacation.