Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Large White Ball Of Light Falls From The Sky Over Orange Park Florida

 
Date:  July 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Saw a big ball of light fall straight down from the sky, there was no trail and no sound. It was bright white like a light bulb, but the size of a volleyball.

What was it? Do you know? I’m in Orange Park, Florida it happened around 9:00 p.m.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

Amber said...

My boyfriend just saw what he describes as a big blue/white ball that fell straight down from the sky with no ligth tail or noise at all!! So weird exactly the same as you!! It happend just now 1/19/2013 at around 6:50ish give or take!! He was freaked out and asked me to look up that exact description and this is one of the ones i found

Cori said...

I am up in Massachusetts. Saw the same exact thing last night, at 12:15 am. I was up late watching TV (as usual) and a very bright blue light caught my eye falling from the sky. Very bright! It was an orb, more oval, blue ball, like the size of a volleyball. No trail, no noise. Whatever it was fell slow, as slow as a snowflake would fall. My first reaction was "what the hell was that?" and I immediately got up to look out the window, but didn't see anything. My first thought was perhaps there was a meteor shower or something. I searched the internet and the only thing I've found that describes this is "ball lightning"... but there wasn't lighting in our area. There was a cold front moving through, which could explain it. They are very rarely ever seen... so I am off to buy a lottery ticket tonight.

Anonymous said...

I saw this last night at 8:40pm. Came out of nowhere, a bright white ball falling from the sky. it fell so fast it made like a white streak as it fell almost like lightning but definitely not lightning. you could see a clear round shape to it. I live in south of Orlando and it was west, north west of me. the only two things that direction are NASA space coast and Lockheed Martin.

Ursh said...

Just now 9:27pm Wellington NSW Australia exact same thing. Bright white ball falling straight down into the atmosphere, it was fast and huge, only in sight for 1 second. What was it...