Sunday, July 22, 2012

Object Of Flames Seen In The Sky Over Camarillo California (Wish/Chinese Lantern)


Date: July 20, 2012
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello, I saw something like you described, this past Friday night, after 10:30 p.m. and perhaps as late as 11:30 p.m. I let my dogs out for their last opportunity to go to the bathroom for the night and saw this thing in the sky.

I live just north of Las Posas and 3 blocks west of Carmen.

I say this "thing", when looking north from my back yard. There were actual flames that were looking like flames would do in a fireplace or other type fire.

This thing was suspended in the air by a balloon I am guessing, although I could not see a balloon. Initially, the flames were really burning, but they began to diminish over the 3 or 4 minute time I saw it.

The thing moved from the north to the east, and slightly south. The movement was slow and gradual.

Then it moved to the west and eventually burned out and disappeared from sight. I did not see anything dropping from this thing. No embers, sparks or anything.

That's about all I can tell you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike)

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw the same thing, it wasnt moving though...just burnt out after 2-3 min....im also in camarillo c