Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Massive Red Crescent Moon Shaped Object Seen Over Brooklyn And Manhattan New York


Date:  July 23, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Last night I saw one, red, crescent moon shaped object slowly descend below the horizon. I was standing at the address below and was looking over Brooklyn and Manhattan into New Jersey. 

The object was bright enough to be seen through heavy rain and cloud cover. Over the five minutes I watched it descended from about 25 degrees to the horizon and then disappeared behind the buildings.

It appeared to be massive, larger than a full moon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I saw the same thing over my neighborhood in Tonawanda, NY (just outside Buffalo, NY). I thought it was the moon as I drove. I was going to take a picture of it on my cell. But I was waiting for a clearing from the trees. Then it was gone. Seriously freaked me out!

Nita Munoz said...

Hi

I am unsure if this blog is still active, but I just saw that red crescent object not far from my home in the sky. I too thought it was the moon, but I'm a novice astronomer and recognized it wasn't the moon. But, it just disappeared. Any clue to what this is?