Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Multiple Lights Seen In The Area Of Monore/West Chester Ohio

 
Date:  July 15, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, my wife and I were going North on I-75 and we were around the Monore/West Chester area when we saw something similar to the NW on July 14. I noticed the people in the SUV next to us on the highway saw the same thing as well since they were trying to take pictures of it.
 
It looked like a big fireball that headed downward. It looked big enough to grab my attention and I really thought it was some kind of plane crashing. The big fireball then became 2 fireballs and stopped falling. They just sort of hovered. As I recall, they blinked out or dimmed, then there were around 5 or 6 smaller balls of light that became a formation.
 
It was very strange. I think one of the smaller fireballs then reappeared for a little while, but everything just disappeared after a few minutes. I lost sight of everything and did not see any balls of light reappear. I didn't see any smoke or anything, still thinking maybe I was some kind of debris.
 
But, they could have been flares of some kind. Wright-Pat AFB is near by to the north so it could have been something to do with the Airforce. When I first saw the objects, parachute flares came to mind. I wish I could find some pictures of what everyone saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: